• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help to get Revenue by Spreading news and Visting often

Sri:
    Thank you Sri.Rajagopalan,
    Exactly understood the concept.
    More about my concern.
    I started the website service in the year 1997 itself it was very expensive that time.
    The name of the website was weddlinks.com and the aim of that website is matrimonial.
    I can say, that I was the first one from Tamil Nadu to Start a website exclusively for matrimonial.
    At the same time I was trying to add the vaideekam contents also in that website.
    No one is started to posting religious contents till the year 1999.

In the year 2000 I just tried for the availability of the website name ahobilam.com and found available and I was wondering.

I thought it is better to avail it before it going to some one totally irrelevant persons hand, hence I booked and blocked it
    and announced about the availability of this name. No one inclined to take the offer to get this name for ahobilamutt.

Then I decided to start adding contents.
    I was having all the sources in Tamil, Grantam & Sanskrit only so, I posted everything in Tamil only.
    I struggled very much to bring the contents in Tamil online by creating EOT fonts by spending so many sleepless nights.

The concept of the internet was changing very often from time to time.
    I have had a compulsory to learn wordstar, dbase, foxpro, windows 3.1, microsoft office, page maker version 4, 5, 6, 6.5. htm, html, forms, dynamic contents, asp, asp.net, aspx, c#, dream weaver, flash, photoshop, Video Studeo, Visual Studeo etc. etc. to make my contents available online.

In the mean time I started to run several groups in Yahoo & Google.

I had spent several lacks of rupees to survive my online present. But I had earned only good will and no money in return.
    Very few members (like you) had given me some donations and some had given some presentations like media player, fruit plate, blanket etc.

To maintain a decency, I had not sent any invitations to the members of our group about the marriage of my three children.

I am getting some considerable donations from my clients to print and circulate the Panchangams every year.

This is my short history.

Now I feel, I lost all my physical clients, I am not getting Vaideeka offer for Barhaspathyam, by an average I get 10 days work in a month.

So, now I feel fear about my future survival, hence I started the commercial website without harming the users.
    I don't have any own house, but recently we have purchased a vacant land nearer Porur about one ground on loan for which we are remitting
    Rs. 40,000/- per month and paying Rs. 15,000/- rent for the present house.

We require about 25 lacks to built a 3 bed room house in that land.
    We are searching for a source to get that amount?! Otherwise that land may be occupied by some one?!

All are in the hands of Bhagavan.

Sorry for describing everything to you.
    I am going to post this as a common appeal to all users.
    regards,
    nvs

On 28 September 2011 12:40, Rajagopal Kannan wrote:
    Dear Bakthas,
    I think many of us know about the yahoo group, vaideekam@yahoogroups.com, run by Sri. U. ve. NVS swami aka Vasu vadhyar swami of salagramam Chennai.
    He has a noble aim of serfving our community with his knowledge about rituals, for which he releases videos, scripts according to occasions. His Website ahobilam.com is an abundant treasure. Above all, if we have any doubt about dharma sashtram, Without knowing the face, he is kind enough to answer our questions over phone and by mails. He has got a website for discussion forum, http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/showthread.php/89-Article-Navarathri-Mahathmiyam-Significance-of-Navarathri in a seperate website. Those who are not yet benefitted in this, may join the group and sign up in the discussion forum too. We may help him to get some ad revenues atleast, for the Brahaspathi swamin, just by logging in and by frequent visits.
    Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan
    Rajagopalan

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS
Working...
X