Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advertisements in the left hand bottom when we log on and in the middle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advertisements in the left hand bottom when we log on and in the middle.

When we log in,it is disturbing to find advertisements appearing at the bottom left hand corner and thereafter in middle too cause cause distraction to us as well as making us to close them to continue to read/post our matter.
    Ads at the top and bottom do not interfere, but appearing as they are ,and quite often at the left corner is a matter of concern.
    Put up for kind consideration.
    I seek the opinion of other ACTIVE MEMBERS on this problem.
    Varadarajan
    Last edited by R.Varadarajan; 15-12-14, 13:29.

Re: Advertisements in the left hand bottom when we log on and in the middle.

Sri:
    Dear Sri.Varadarajan sir,
    There are only two small piece of advertisements in our forum at the top and at the bottom.
    They will not affect the forum activities.

I hope due to the small screen area of your tablet (came to understand through your other post) you are getting trouble to view the forum.

I try to create a new style for members like you, who are having trouble to view the forum in full width.
    As I am preparing for my viva, kindly allow me to do this in the next week.

But, I am having iPhone and a samsung tab which are having very small screens,
    I was able to browse the forum and could see the full forum contents.

Why you are getting trouble, I could not understand the real problem.

Two prompts are there which will appear rarely one is Facebook like, if once you clicked the like button it will not appear again
    the another one prompt to register in the forum, that also will disappear immediately after logged in with your user credentials.
    That also can be closed by clicking on its top right corner.
    When you are logging in the forum please be sure if the "Remember me" tick box is having the tick to remember you as a member
    then no prompts will appear for any registered members.
    Or there may be some settings required in your tab to accept the cookie to store to remember your log in credentials to automatically logged every time.

Now itself you can select the "Default mobile style" for you. But you have to go to the home page every time to select the particular forum in which you want to post.
    Try and let me know.
    dasan,
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Thank uou Sir for immediately replying. Now in Secunderabad I am using my laptop.
      Is it possible for the advertisements to be shifted to the bottom right hand corner instead of left? It is just distracting making one to seek closure button and ads differ in placement of CLOSE button.
      It is OK.
      Dont bother.
      wish you to do well in your viva-voce.
      Pl. mail me your address and contact no to my mail ID..babu44@gmail.com.
      Will try to see you when I am in Chennai for our college alumni meet.
      sincerely,
      Varadarajan

Comment

Originally posted by R.Varadarajan View Post
        Thank uou Sir for immediately replying. Now in Secunderabad I am using my laptop.
        Is it possible for the advertisements to be shifted to the bottom right hand corner instead of left? It is just distracting making one to seek closure button and ads differ in placement of CLOSE button.
        It is OK.
        Dont bother.
        wish you to do well in your viva-voce.
        Pl. mail me your address and contact no to my mail ID..babu44@gmail.com.
        Will try to see you when I am in Chennai for our college alumni meet.
        sincerely,
        Varadarajan
        Dear Sir,
        did you tried the mobile style "Default Mobile Style" from the style selector which is found at the lower left corner?
        There will be no advertisement in that style.
        I could not change the position of the Advertisement because it is run by google not by me.
        If we put off the add using some trick, google will not list our website in searching properly.

Any of our members are welcome at any time to our home:
        My Address:
        N.V.Srinivasan
        1/7, Thiru Vi Ka Nagar 1st Main Road,
        Thundalam, Chennai - 600 077.
        SVK will look like this:

Phone: 044-26793743, 9444844423

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
        Best Wishes and Best Regards,
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Thank You,Sir. I found it was better in my samsung tablet3 without SIM.The trouble is the browser Firefox. The disturbing Ads appear at all sites and that was why I replied earlier "dont bother.' Will try chrome next and see.
          Thanks for providing the address with map.Will contact you after reaching Chennai and after knowing the program of college meet.
          Wish you well,
          Varadarajan

Comment

Working...
          X