Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• notification of replies.

sir,
    If I remember some one year back all replies received for one's thread were notified under email of that member -inbox-. Now I dont see that facility is being extended to our forum members. Why this sudden change? By looking into in-box of his/her email one could easily know the various posts/replies he/she received. Now one will have to go to activity stream to know about any reply to his post.This is time consuming affair. Could you please bring back that facility?

Re: notification of replies.

Sri:
    Still it is there!
    Click the My Profile on the top right corner of a page
    You will get it immediately.
    It will be listed under My Activities.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

It appears neither you nor myself understand each other about what exactly the information we want to convey to each other. You reply above is not at all concerned with my query. Suppose if I send an greeting to ' BmbcAdmin" will it reach you. FB authorities require to fill up the blanks with the receivers name and his e,mail id.Is BmbcAdmin ,your email id. Then the question is not only to know about your reply only but also from other members to my post. I am very sorry you are confused about exactly what I want. Better leave this matter as it is.

Comment

Sri:
        Dear Swamin,
        due to some problem in the mail server settings
        after upgrading the server it is found emails are not sent to members properly
        After this your post, I tested everything in the control panel and found.
        After several hours of struggling, now it is rectified,
        it this is the thing you asked for, this will be OK here after.
        If not kindly let me know with some other examples.
        dasan,
        nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
        Best Wishes and Best Regards,
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear Sri NVS swamin,
          I am very much delighted to see that you got it atlast as to what I exactly I wanted u to reintroduce. As the same was also reactivated by u after a long struggle, I was able to see the notification in my e'mail in-box. Many thanks and I hope all the members are also benefitted by this appln...regards...P.S.Narasimhan

Comment

Working...
          X