Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another change

DearDr.NVS Swamin,
    Since yesterday I noticed that when I log into my brahminsnet page using the history ,I find that it goes to a page brahminsnet.com/wp. Why? Why the wordpress opening,interrupting the normal opening of brahminsnet page containing New-today-articles etc.,etc.,
    Some one wants to keep things changing to make members run around? Why touch nose through the back of head instead of directly touching in front.
    Request you to kindly look ito this.
    When I manually typed.www.brahminsnet.com also,original page opened and switched over to ........../wp?
    Strange.
    Anything new introduced should be simpler than earlier one.
    OR IS IT THAT I ONLY EXPERIENCE THIS? IF I AM CORRECT,WHY THIS THUNDEROUS SILENCE BY OTHER LEARNED MEMBERS?
    I sincerely wish more members actively participate instead of being passive spectators.
    Please, it is your site. Comment,contribute,criticize.You are welcome.
    Varadarajan

Re: Another change

Sri:
    Dear Sri.Varadarajan Sir,
    I am trying and trying and trying to find lot of ways to increase the reach of our website contents to a maximum strength.
    I came to understand after three years of experience by managing this forum, the religious content of our forum is useful
    and interesting for aged people only, but most of the aged people are not computer savvy, hence they are struggling to log in
    and actively participate in this forum, though they are willing to do.
    ahobilam.com is a website created by me some 15 years back, I have added lot of Tamil Contents using some type of web-based (dynamic) tamil fonts
    with lot of efforts to learn and execute every page.
    Later, Unicode fonts are introduced, then I was put in a necessity to convert all dynamic font pages to unicode fonts again with lot and lot of manual works.
    Alas! how to say, all those pages were made with simple html static pages.
    Then came Asp pages, again a ton and ton of pressure on me to convert all those pages to asp and then to asp.net and then c# (cshorp) to make the content available
    both in Tamil and English by clicking a button.
    I learned everything by spending lot of sleepless nights.
    There is no end of sorrow or no chance I had to put a full stop to my learning.
    I was not able to create user interface in that site, so, I was not satisfied, but frustrated with that site.
    So, I decided to start a new website with a forum software which (I thought) is easy for users / members to input their contents and comments.

Now, I feel, I made a mistake again because there is no time for me to add my own contents in any of the website, all my times are flying by
    Administrating, moderating and answering the questions of this forum. Again sleepless nights are continuing.

Now a days, I feel some tiredness, so, I want to find a solution to retire from the moderator duty of this forum.

Also, to be frank, last week paid $240 for a single data-base as annual charge for the ahobilam.com website.
    Day by day, my vaideeka income also diminishing, so, I am worried, and decided to close the website www.ahobilam.com in which
    I have not added any piece of data since the commencement of this forum.

So, Now, two days back, I installed wordpress package in our www.brahmisnet.com website under the directory 'wp'
    All the pages in ahobilam.com will be shifted to wordpress pages and this forum will continue as it is.

No more changes will be made to this forum!
    Wordpress also having the tab "Forum" menu, by clicking on it you can go to any forum after having a quick look at New Posts on wordpress.

Anywar for your convenience the entry page will give you / visitor to select from either of the option Forum | Wordpress
    It will take you to the page where you want to go.
    Note:- I don't have time to touch the nose in either of the way, so, there is no intention to touch anybodies to nose!
    Thanks and regards,
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Respected NVS Sir,
      I am sorry,really sorry if I had hurt you. Nothing personal was intended. When you find that to reach a page you used to reach by just a click after opening the site,you had to juggle.you get a little frustrated,that was all. Nothing personal was meant while using the idiomatic expression touching the nose. I also want more and more people to involve,join and build this site and was glad to see that daily quite a few were joining. Please do not lose heart and i assure you that your services are of immense value to this site and the cause for which this is trying to achieve.
      My sincere apologies again. I will try to contact you personally by phone/sms in future if needed.
      Wishing you all the best,
      varadarajan

Comment

Originally posted by R.Varadarajan View Post
        Respected NVS Sir,
        I am sorry,really sorry if I had hurt you. Nothing personal was intended. When you find that to reach a page you used to reach by just a click after opening the site,you had to juggle.you get a little frustrated,that was all. Nothing personal was meant while using the idiomatic expression touching the nose. I also want more and more people to involve,join and build this site and was glad to see that daily quite a few were joining. Please do not lose heart and i assure you that your services are of immense value to this site and the cause for which this is trying to achieve.
        My sincere apologies again. I will try to contact you personally by phone/sms in future if needed.
        Wishing you all the best,
        varadarajan
        Sri:
        Dear Sri Varadrajan Sir,
        I am very optimistic and strongly believing on "Bhagavat Sankalpam" - every happening is as per HIS sankalpam
        to make us Good & Strength.
        Also, I will be pleasure, if anything told openly without hiding it in mind.
        But, as a human a little bit of feeling will be there for a little time and will disappear after realizing the fact.

"வாழ்க்கையில் கிடைத்த வசதிகளில் த்ருப்தியிருக்கவேண்டும் ஆனால்
        நாம் செய்யும் பணிகளில் ஒருபோதும் த்ருப்தி ஏற்பட்டுவிடக்கூடாது" என்று ஒரு மேதை
        அடியேனுக்கு அறிவுரை வழங்கினார். அது அடியேனுக்கு சரியெனப் பட்டது, அதுமுதல்,
        எந்தப் பணி செய்தாலும், செய்து முடித்துவிட்டோம் இதுவே போதும் என்று இருப்பதில்லை.

உதாரணமாக நமது ஶ்ரீபரந்தாமன் பஞ்சாங்கம் 2005-06 ஆம் ஆண்டு துவக்கப்பட்டபோது இருந்ததற்கும் தற்போதைக்கும்
        உள்ள மாறுதல்களை கவனித்தீர்களானால் அடியேனுடைய ஸ்வபாவம் புரியக்கூடும்.
        "ஒவ்வொரு முறையும் இன்னும் எப்படிச் சிறப்பாகச் செய்யலாம்" என்கிற ஒரு வேட்கையுடனேயே அடியேனுடைய செயல்பாடு இருக்கும்.

இந்த எண்ணம் இல்லாவிட்டால் அஹோபிலம்.காம் ஆரம்பிக்கப்பட்டபோது இருந்த ஈஓடி பாண்டிலேயே (EOT font search google to know about it)
        வெப்சைட் இருந்துகொண்டிருந்திருக்கும்.
        இன்னும் சொல்லப்போனால் மிகவும் தொலைநோக்கில் சிந்தித்து அதற்குத் தகுந்தாற்போல் நம்மைத் தயார்செய்துகொள்ளவேண்டும் என்ற
        எண்ணத்தின் வெளிப்பாடே, 1994லேயே கம்ப்யூட்டர் சொந்தமாக வாங்கிக்கொண்டு கற்க ஆரம்பித்தேன்.
        See below the Whois Registry Certificate for ahobilam.com to find the date of registration of that website:
        Domain Name: AHOBILAM.COM
        Registry Domain ID:
        Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.gooddomainregistry.com
        Registrar URL: www.gooddomainregistry.com
        Updated Date: 2014-05-26T16:18:01Z
        Creation Date: 2000-06-23T23:34:01Z
        Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-06-23T22:34:23Z
        Registrar: gooddomainregistry.com
        Registrar IANA ID: 1533
        Registrar Abuse Contact Email: @gooddomainregistry.com
        Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +91-044-45546110
        Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited (http://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited)
        Registry Registrant ID:
        Registrant Name: N.V.Srinivasan
        Registrant Organization: Sri Vaishnava Kendram
        Registrant Street: Plot No.5, Door No. 1/7, Thiru Vi Ka Ngar Main Road Thundalam
        Registrant City: Chennai
        Registrant State/Province: Tamil Nadu
        Registrant Postal Code: 600077
        இதற்கும் முன்பு 1998லிருந்து 2000ம் வரை weddlinks.com என்ற ஒரு இணையதளம் வைத்திருந்தேன்
        அப்போதெல்லாம் இணைய வடிவமைப்பு கற்றுக்கொடுப்பதற்கே 50000 த்திலிருந்து ஒரு லட்சம் வரை
        கட்டணம் இருந்தது. ஒரு சிடி ரைட்டிங் (பெங்களூரில் மட்டுமே) செய்ய 16000 ரூபாய் கட்டணம்.
        அடியேன் நிறைய பணம் கட்டி கற்றுக்கொண்டு, Real Computer Center என ஒரு சிறு இடத்தில் 9 கம்ப்யூட்டர்களை
        வாங்கிப்போட்டு 42 ப்ராம்மண மாணவர்களுக்கு வெறும் 500 ரூபாய்க்கு கம்ப்யூட்டர் பாடங்கள்
        சொல்லிக்கொடுத்துள்ளேன்.
        1996ம் ஆண்டில் முதன் முதலாக FoxPro என்னும் கம்ப்யூட்டர் சாப்ட்வேர் கொண்டு ஜாதக பொருத்தத்துடன்
        அழகாக (dot matrix printer) ப்ரிண்ட் செய்து தரவல்ல மேட்சிங் சாப்ட்வேரைக் கண்டுபிடித்தது அடியேன்தான்.
        அப்போது சென்னையில் உள்ள கம்ப்யூட்டர்களில் விண்டோஸ் கூட பரவலாக கிடைக்காத காலம்.
        1994 முதல் 2005ம் ஆண்டு வரை JAI SRI WEDD LINKS என்ற பெயரில் கொடிகட்டிப் பறந்தது
        அடியோங்களுடைய ஜாதகப்பரிவர்த்தனை நிலையம்.
        தற்போது மிகப்ரபலமாக இருக்கும் Tamil Matrimony உரிமையாளர் திரு.முருகவேள்
        sysindia.com என்கிற இணைய தளத்திலிருந்து (1998ஆம் ஆண்டு வாக்கில் என நினைக்கிறேன்)
        எங்களிடம் பதிவாகியிருந்த ஆயிரக்கணக்கான ஜாதகங்களிலிருந்து ஈமெயில் வழியாக சில நூறு
        ஜாதகங்களை பெற்றுக்கொண்டு சிறிதாக ஒரு மேட்ரிமோனி வெப்சைட் துவங்கினார்.
        அப்போது எங்களுக்கு சென்னையில் மட்டும் 14கிளைகள் இருந்தன.
        பின்னர் பணியாளர்களின் துரோகத்தினாலும், பணமோசடி நடந்து நிறுவனத்தைத் தொடரமுடியாத
        சூழ்நிலையில் 11 ஆண்டில் சுமார் 3லட்சம்பேருக்கு ஸேவை செய்து 3 முறை Best Matrimony Awardன
        பெற்ற எங்கள் நிறுவனத்திற்கு மூடுவிழா நடந்தது.

இந்தக் கதையெல்லாம் எதற்காகச் சொல்கிறேன் என்று எண்ணுகிறீர்களா?
        மன்னிக்கவும், வாழ்க்கயைில் ஏகப்பட்ட இடர்பாடுகளைத் தாண்டி வந்துள்ளமையால்,
        எதையும் எளிதாக எடுத்துக்கொள்ளும் மனப்பக்குவத்தை இறைவன் அளித்துள்ளான்
        என்று இரண்டு வரியில் சொல்லவேண்டியதை இவ்வளவு நீளமாக அமைத்துவிட்டேன்.
        பெரும்பாலும் அடியேனுடைய பதில்கள் ரத்தினச் சுறுக்கமாக இருக்கும் என்றே அனைவரும் கூறுவர்.
        தங்களிடம் ஏற்பட்ட நட்பின் மிகுதியால் மனம்திறந்து கொட்டிவிட்டேன், மன்னிக்கவும்.
        நன்றி நண்பரே,
        வருத்தம் எதுவும் இல்லை,
        வாய்பளித்தமைக்கு நன்றி சொல்லவே கடமைப்பட்டுள்ளேன்.
        தாஸன்,
        என்.வி.எஸ்

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
        Best Wishes and Best Regards,
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
        X