Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copy right warning from Vaidhikasri

Dear Members,
    Today I have received the following letter from Vaidhikasri Publications LLP

Till date I have not seen that book ?
    I hope, someone of our members should have posted the contents from their book,
    if so, kindly remove / delete that content as early as possible and do not copy any content from any book or website any more.
    I will not be responsible for this, the member who have posted the contend only should be responsible for any legal actions.
    Admin.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Re: Copy right warning from Vaidhikasri

Vaithikasri is a monthly published I think from Chennai.Brahminsnet , is a forum for sharing knowledge among our Brahmin community,without any business motives. I am sure this site's interest is to make our community aware of the rituals and practices and for sharing the knowledge from our holy scriptures for the benefit of this Gen and the next who are not aware of many things.. A member may have posted out of interest in sharing some information on festivals etc., There are many sites who encourage the readers to share the contents thru facebook,twitter and messages.
    But now that we know that this site who has complained is claiming copyright,I request members to desist from taking material from them and posting it.
    However my personal opinion is,that, the last para informing that ..' copyright actions may be taken etc.," is a little over reaction.
    Now we know why our community is not united. Ours it appears,is NOT A COMM-UNITY, BUT A GO-UNITY.
    PLEASE DESIST POSTING INFO FROM THEIR SITE.
    They could have intimated that "due accreditation may be made to us in case you use our material". So,please, whoever has posted the contentious material, remove/delete the same to comply with their letter.
    I am distressed at the sorry state of our community in these days when people attack brahmins in broad daylight,cut off the sacred thread etc.,
    Let us not add fuel to the fire.
    Be careful of what you post.
    Special note to Sri.PSN..You know now where we stand,Sir,.......isolated!!!!
    with sadness,
    Varadarajan
    Last edited by R.Varadarajan; 13-05-15, 18:13.

Comment

ஶ்ரீ:
      நன்றி திரு.வரதராஜன் சார்!

நம் சமூகத்துக்கு நம்மாலான உதவியைச் செய்யவேண்டும் என்கிற ஒற்றை நோக்கத்தில்தான் இந்த இணைய தளம் செயல்படுகிறது.
      ஆனால், "நான் இவ்வளவு விஷயம் தெரிந்தவனாக்கும்" என்று மற்றவர்களிடம் பீத்திக்கொள்கிற மனோபாவம் என்கிற சுயநலம் நிச்சயமாக இருக்கும்.
      (இருக்கிறது என்று வெளிப்படையாகச் சொல்லிக்கொள்ள தைரியம் வரவிலை பாருங்கள்!).

ஒன்று மட்டும் நிச்சயம்,
      எதை நீ கொண்டுவந்தாய் அதை நீ இழப்பதற்கு?
      எதை நீ படைத்திருந்தாய் அது வீணாவதற்கு?
      எதை நீ எடுத்துக்கொண்டாயோ அது அங்கிருந்தே எடுக்கப்பட்டது
      எதை நீ கொடுத்தாயோ அது அங்கேயே கொடுக்கப்பட்டது
      எது இன்று உன்னுடையதோ, அது நாளை மற்றொருவருடையது
      பிரிதொருநாள் அது வேறொருவருடையதாகும்

என்னும் கீதாசாரத்தை உணர்ந்தவர்கள்
      இந்த உலகத்தில் ஒருவருடைய உரிமை என்று எதோ இருக்கிறது என்று கூச்சலிடமாட்டார்கள்!
      யார் எழுத்திலோ படித்தது
      யார் சொல்லவோ கேட்டது
      என்றில்லாமல் புதிதாக தானாகக் கண்டுபிடித்தது என்று எதுவும் இருக்க வாய்ப்பில்லை.
      இந்த "சொற்களை"க் கண்டுபிடித்தவன், நான் கண்டுபிடித்த சொற்களை யாரும் பயன்படுத்தக்கூடாது என்று ஒரு தடை உத்தரவு
      வாங்கியிருப்பானாகில், ஐயகோ நாம் பேசாமடந்தைகளாக அல்லவோ ஆகியிருக்கவேண்டும்!!

ஆயினும் அடியேனுடைய இடுகைகளில் பெரும்பாலானவை அடியேன் சுயமாக தொடுத்த சொற்றொடொர்களாகத்தான் இருக்கும்.
      மேலும், பேஸ்புக்.காம், காமகோடி.காம், ப்ரபத்தி.காம் தவிர வேறு எந்த (வைணவ தளங்கள்கூட) ஞாபகம் வைத்துக்கொள்ளும் அளவிற்கு
      சென்று அந்த விஷயங்களை பார்த்ததில்லை. எந்த வெப்சைட் போலவும் நம் வெப்சைட் இருக்கவேண்டும் என்று நினைத்ததில்லை.
      அதனால்தான், உறுப்பினர்கள் எப்படியெல்லாம் மாற்றம் கேட்கிறார்களோ அப்படியெல்லாம் மாற்றியமைக்கிறேன்.

பத்திரிகைகளில் தினமலர், துக்ளக் தவிர வேறு எந்த பத்திரிகையும் வாசிப்பதில்லை.
      ஆனால் மாதா மாதம் ஶ்ரீரங்கநாத பாதுகா வருகிறது, கீதாசார்யன் வருகிறது படிப்பதுதான் இல்லை.
      இதுவரை தினமலரிலிருந்து சில தகவல்களும், பேஸ்புக்கிலிருந்து சில தகவல்களும் பகிர்ந்துகொண்டுள்ளேன்.
      தாஸன்,
      என்.வி.எஸ்

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Dr.NVS

Comment

.Dear sri. Varadarajan. I have been telling this for a long time that our commu ity. Is a "Nelli Kai moottai" and there is no unity among us. I know most of the magazines run by black sheep brahmins only to make some money now and then.I near. Read gutter type magazines. The main for all these ills is noncooperation between us and no unity amongst us. In due course I am afraid the entire Tamil brahmin community will be perished.. Wout any trace..

Comment

What is the expand ton of BmbC. I know admin it is OK.

Comment

Originally posted by P.S.NARASIMHAN View Post
            What is the expand ton of BmbC. I know admin it is OK.
            BMBC = Brahmins Mutual Benefit Center
            nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear Sri.Narasimhan Sir,
              Don't be a pessimist and a defeatist. It is not easy to decimate an entire community. Only thing is we should try to come together. I feel it will happen sometime soon. But,come whatever, be ready to gather evidence,thru papers,media or through the ever present cellphone to record any misdeeds and forward to media and Govt.
              Dhaarmo Rakshati Rakshitaha.
              Have faith.
              I APPEAL TO ALL OUR BRETHERN TO BE UNITED COME WHAT MAY.
              Om Namo Baghavathe Vaasudevaaya!
              Varadarajan

Comment

Dear sri. Varadarajan.It appears to me that sri NVS hastily appealed to our .embers about copy right. He should ha e first backtracked the threads a d find out if there was any such matters mentioned by the VSguy in his letter..He could write to the guy who sent the threatening letter to give details of matters that were copied fromhis book the date of the book.page.and the matter that was copied and produced in our forum. From that scri ling letter i could find something about raghu.kethu pariharam.some festivals matters etc. These things are common and lublic a d nobody could claim as his personnal writeups.Most of these are available in dailies.weeklies.and in other numerous books bublications. Who is that guy claming ownership of these matters as if it was found only by him. I wonder why NVS became nervous insted of replying to him demanding for proof.. I think NVS is is a shaky or shivering lperson even for small silly matters. Pl.treat tbis as betweenyuand me.

Comment

No Narasimhasn. I think Sri.NVS acted right to stop this issue growing into a bigger fight. First I would like or rather we would like to know what was posted from Vaithikasri publication. The member should own up,if he acts right. We will study it and then decide. For the present to avoid escalation of the problem let us follow NVS's advice, and avoid anything to do with Vaidikasri as PLAGUE.
                  Enough material on same subjects abound in the web. so we can find alternate sources.
                  Please do not get heated up.
                  Let us be cool and see,
                  Varadarajan

Comment

My dear RV. I am sorry i am yet to be cool down.. It seems some blacksheeps are in our forum. They must be weeded out. immediately. I was told by some persons at Mylai when I enquired about this journal that this is only a bunch of flyers most of the stuff copled crom panchangams.religeous magazines etc..I amm verymuch handicaped using a useless tablet and so you may find lot of mistakes in my posts.Please bear with me till first week of june when I will return to chennai.PSN.

Comment

Mistakes do occur. I too experience the same when I am with my small,non-calling tablet.
                      Come back to HQ and post. But be a little more cautious in language. Days are bad.
                      கலி முத்தி போச்சு சார்.
                      As Modi says "Achche din aayenge" "Good days will come"
                      Varadarajan

P.S. By the way,what is your opinion on my posts on SUKTHAS? Is it OK to continue with a few more? Any suggestions?

Last edited by R.Varadarajan; 14-05-15, 11:04.

Comment

Sri:
                        Dear Sirs,
                        What you indicated is right, but the word "nervous" may be little high!
                        I never want to have dispute with anybody in any mater, even some times, I will ready to give up my own rights also to avoid disputes.
                        Any small piece of fire may cause to a big burning if it is not put off well in the early stage itself.
                        "வருமுன்னர் காவாதான் வாழ்க்கை
                        எரிமுன்னர் வைத்தூறு போலக் கெடும்" - என்பதற்கிணங்க செயல்படவேண்டும் என்பது அடியேன் எண்ணம்.

மேலும், முன்னமேயே சொல்லியதுபோல், என் அம்மா சொன்ன பழமொழி வேறு நினைவுக்கு வரும்.
                        "நாயின் மலத்தைத் தொடுவானேன்
                        நல்லதண்ணி விட்டு அலம்புவானேன்" என்பாள்.
                        கொஞ்சம் கீழ்த்தரமான உதாரணம்தான், ஆயினும்
                        சீ சீ இந்தப்பழம் புளிக்கும் என கிட்டாதவற்றை வேண்டததாக்கிக்கொள்ள அந்தப் பொருளின் மதிப்பைக் கீழே தள்ளும் செயல்.

ஒருவர் தன் பொருளைத் தொடாதே என்று சொன்னபிறகும் மானமுடையோர் அதைத் தொடுவரோ ?!

மேலும், அடியேனுக்கு இப்படி ஒரு நோட்டீஸ் வந்திருக்கிறது என்பது தங்களுக்கெல்லாம் தெரியவேண்டும் அல்லவா அதற்காகத்தான்.
                        அந்தக் கடிதத்திற்கு பதில் எழுதுவதா வேண்டாமா என்பதையே அடியேன் இன்னும் தீர்மானிக்கவில்லை.
                        போரத்தில் வெளிவரும் ஒவ்வொரு தகவலுக்கும் அந்தத் தகவலை வெளியிட்டவர் மட்டுமே பொறுப்பு என்பதே போரத்தின் சட்டதிட்டமாகும்
                        அதனால் சட்டப்படி அடியேனை அது பாதிக்காது.
                        என்.வி.எஸ்

Dr.NVS

Comment

You are right. as a person administering the site you have to see that no undue allegations are made.
                          But has anybody owned up? I think you will be right in writing to them (Vaidikasri,since they wrote to you) acknowledging the RECEIPT,NOT THE ALLEGATION and seek further info on what material is ALLEGED to be their material under copyright ,when was it published etc.,
                          You may mention that members have been advised not to post any material from their magazine.
                          We will wait till further data is received and verify the veracity of their allegation.
                          I feel it is a proper approach.
                          But as usual.I find that, no senior members seem to be bothered.nor getting involved!!!!
                          Strange,is all I can say.
                          We are with you,Swamin.
                          Varadarajan

Comment

Dear RV. What i mentioned in my post was the samey you now written in your post.. From what VS guy has written to NVS i find it was vague without any substance. It goes to say that your forumhaas taken some materials from m book this and that. If NVS fail to reply it goes to proove that he accepts VS allegations.Let us leave to his wise decision .

Comment

Respected swamin. It seems that you did nkt like my views or suggestions in tbis matter. Eversince I joined this forum we two did not see eye to eye inany matter. Though you did notlike me Ilike i like yku very .uch for the yeomam sdrvice you are rendering to lur com.unity in vaideekam a d rigeous matters .Let me stop with this. With regards...PSNarasimhan

Comment

Working...
                              X