request to join our active group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• request to join our active group

DearSmt.Krishnamma Maami, I am sure you must be following all the posts of mine,Sri.Moorthy iyer,Sri Varadarajan and ofcourse our Sri NVS swamin regularly contributing to our forum. Now we are mising Sri.Varadarajan who is abroad and the members are reduced to mere 2/3. I would very much like you to join us the only female member and contribute your views,suggestions,comments etc., all about our brahmin communities good and bad approaches to our society and how to regain our lost prestige and respect and also to vehimently oppose our girls and boys marrying with other community people. Apart from your SAMAYAL matter please concentrate in our community welfare also. Hope you will rise to the occasion as JANSI KI RANI. Pl.do not misundestand me in this regard...PSN

Re: request to join our active group

நமஸ்காரம் மாமா, கண்டிப்பாக நானும் உங்களில் ஒருத்தி தான் மாமா............. என்னையும் ஒரு பொருட்டாக மதித்து கூப்பிடரீங்க...........அதுக்கு உங்களுக்கு ரொம்ப நன்றி மாமா ...............உங்களைப்போல பெரியவர்கள் இருக்கும்போது நான் பேசலாமா தெரியலை..........

எனக்கு நிறைய இருக்கு விவாதிக்க, ஆனால் . அதை எல்லாம் ஓர் ஓபன் போரும் இல் பேசலாமா தெரியாது, அதனால் தான் மேம்போக்காக வந்து போகிறேன். இப்போ நீங்களே கூப்பிடுவதால், நானும் உங்களின் விவாதங்களில் கலந்து கொண்டு எனக்கு தெரிந்ததை கேட்கிறேன்

( நாகேஷ் போல எனக்கு கேட்க மட்டும் தான் தெரியும் )

நன்றி மாமா
    என்னுடைய சமையல் குறிப்புகளடங்கிய அண்ட்ராய்ட் அப்ளிகேஷன்!

http://eegarai.org/apps/Kitchen4All.apk

http://www.brahminsnet.com/apps/Kitchen4All.apk

Dont work hard, work smart

Comment

Re: request to join our active group

தெரிந்ததை மாத்திரம் கேட்கக்கூடாது .நமது குல இளங்யர்களும் இளைங் ஜிகளும் நன்றாக தெரிந்துகொள்ள அவர்கள் மண்டையில் ஏறுவது போல் சொல்லவேண்டும்.உங்களது திறைமை அளவிடமுடியாதது.தைரியமாக பதிவு செய்யவும்.பயப்படாதே மாமி.

Comment

Working...
      X