Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request undo

Dear NVS Swamin,
    As you know, I am in US with only my small tablet.Being small, a lot of typos creep in.And when I want to send private messages or email I find one small thing that creates mistakes.
    Just below the " send mail" is the icon,"add to ignore list".
    At times due to server problems the screen jumps often, causing the "ignore list" getting touched instead of "send email".May be that one caused problem for Sri.P.S.N. being unable to send me a message.
    As admin, I request your help in undoing this in my settings so that members can write to me.
    MAY be the icon,"Add yo ignore list", be shifted to the bottom, below the "view conversation", to avoid any such happenings.It is only a suggestion.
    and the problem of storage still continues and all problems started due to it as I had to delete some old files to write to Sri.PSN.
    Hope yourhand is now getting better.
    Thanking you in advance,
    Varadarajan
    Last edited by R.Varadarajan; 24-08-15, 19:26.

Re: Request undo

Sri:
    My hand is still worsen
    try to attend if recovered?!

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: Request undo

Dear Swamin,
      Take care of your hand first..Undoing my problem is secondary.Pray God for your speedy recovery for normal use of hand. Thought by now it must have healed.
      JAI SRI RAM!
      Varadarajan

Comment

Working...
      X