Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

I belong to Telugu speaking vadakalai Iyengar sect and settled at Trichy. Probably this community should have been migrated from Andhra pradesh. My family is the follower of ahobila mutt jeer swamigal. Born, brought up, educated and employed in Tirchy itself for the past 54 years and my affection to the rock city knows no bound. I am an ardent follower of Swami Dhayananda saraswathi of Arsha Vidya gurugulam of Anaikatti, which is some 25 Kms from Coimbatore. His discourses ranging from Bhagavad geetha to Modern management are a treat to ears. I have got lot of collections of religious discourses of various persons and used to listen them daily. A voracious reader of books relating to any subject on earth.

Re: Introduction

Dear Mr.Raman,
    Thanks for your detailed introduction.
    It shows your attitude towards discipline in all matter.
    Kind enough to share your knowledge you gained from discourses and great books with us.
    I hope at least one post per day from you!
    thanks in anticipation.
    regards,
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Originally posted by bmbcAdmin View Post
      Dear Mr.Raman,
      Thanks for your detailed introduction.
      It shows your attitude towards discipline in all matter.
      Kind enough to share your knowledge you gained from discourses and great books with us.
      I hope at least one post per day from you!
      thanks in anticipation.
      regards,
      nvs
      Definitely I will share my knowledge gained from discourses and great books with at least one post in a week as I am
      undergoing an open course ware from Massachusetts Institute of technology.
      With regards
      Sethuraman V

Comment

Hello, my pranams to everybody. I belong to Iyer/vathima community. born and brought up at trichy. presently working at Kalpakkam in Research. reading is my main hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by basu1955 View Post
          Hello, my pranams to everybody. I belong to Iyer/vathima community. born and brought up at trichy. presently working at Kalpakkam in Research. reading is my main hobby.
          Dear Sir,
          Welcome to this forum.
          Kindly input all your experiences and share your knowledge gained by reading.
          thanks for introducing.
          NVS

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
          please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
          Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
          Best Wishes and Best Regards,
          Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
          X