Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like this song very much

Sri:
    I like this song very much, because my chithi will sung this song very emotionally
    than found in this video.
    A beautiful Song , by Sri Papanasam sivan and Music by Sri.SV Venkatraman and sung with full of Prayers and humbleness. The new generation makes are NO match for the old with cultural touch.
    This unique song in the Raaga KARAHARAPRIYA sung by Mrs.Vasundhara Devi-Mother of Mrs.Vyjayanthimala Bali
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Re: I like this song very much

Sir,

Wonderful song indeed. It took me back sixty years back. This song was from the picture "Irumbuthirai" (1960)
    produced by Gemini Studios, Directed by S.S.Vasan. This song written by Papasam Sivan set to music by S.V.Venkatraman was sung by Radha Jayalakshmi (Jayalakshmi). Vyjayanthimala herself was an acclaimed carnatic singer and Bharatanatyam Dancer, but appeared in this picture as a guest artist only.

Regards,
    Brahmanyan,
    Bangalore.
    Last edited by Brahmanyan; 09-08-12, 19:52.

Comment

Sir,

This is one song which will brings tear to any listener. " Ammavendrazhikkada uyirillaye அம்மாவென்றழைக்காத உயிரில்லையே " lyric written by Poet "Vaali" for the Picture "Mannan", sung by K.J.Yesudas. The music is by Sri Ilayaraja set in Raaga "Kalyani".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90egSUX0InU&feature=plcp

Regards,
      Brahmanyan,
      Bangalore.
      Last edited by bmbcAdmin; 11-08-12, 20:45. Reason: Video BBCode correction done

Comment

Sri:
        Dear Brahmanyan Sir,
        Thanks for including this video which is also one of my favorite song,
        which touches the heart of people who loves their mother very much.

I wish to add a suggestion for future postings with Youtube Videos as below:

I have created a special BBcode for youtube videos with special attributes which will not display
        related videos at the end of the given video url.
        I avoided the related video display, because some times (most of the times) it will fetch
        some A certificate (adult content) video unknowingly.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90egSUX0InU&feature=plcp

The BBCode for above Youtube video is:
        [yvid] 90egSUX0InU [ /yvid]
        I have included a space in the end bbcode to avoid functioning and display the code,
        which you should not do.
        Note: only the 11 characters between V= and & (ampersand) should only be entered as video url between Yvid bbcodes.

I used the same bbcode with the same video url as given above but without spaces between them
        so now it is working:

Below are the list of useful bbcodes with examples, by using them you (any member) can enhance and enrich their postings with pictures and videos and many text formations and also which will simplify many of your works.
        Last edited by bmbcAdmin; 11-08-12, 21:33.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
        Best Wishes and Best Regards,
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear Sir,

Namaskaram,

Yes, I consider this song as one of the best in content and music in cinema music. The lyricist, Music Director and the singer have brought out their best to touch the heart of any one who hears.

As for using internet facilities, I must admit I am yet a tenderfoot, my knowledge of operating Computers is elementary. However I shall certainly try to improve the same with the guidance provided, while using Youtube videos.
          Thank you so much.

Warm Regards,
          Brahmanyan,
          Bangalore.

Comment

Working...
          X