vchandrasekaran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vchandrasekaran

I am completely new to this site. Registered only today. I solicit the blessings of elders and my blessings to youngsters in this forum.Though I am an iyer I have never looked at sects such as iyer,iyengar etc all my life. i am sure i can learn many things which i have never done in my life AS A BRAHMIN. looking forward with lot of hope.

I was a senior manager in an MNC and currently mentor to an engineering company.

Re: vchandrasekaran

Sri:
    Dear Sri.Chandrasekar,
    Welcome to our Brahminsnet.
    Thanks for your frank introduction and good intention inclination towards the community.
    It is always better to unite as brahmin which is the basic and essential sect mentioned as shastras.
    There is no difference in shastras for brahmins according to their sect.
    The sect is required only to keep the family and traditional custom which is to elaborate and decorate
    the karmas to do it with interest.

Please post frequently,
    Also try to inform our brahmin youngsters about any good job offers.
    regards,
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: vchandrasekaran

Dear Sri Chandrasekar,
      Thanks for your introduction.
      You can very well understand all the things that is required to be known to a Brahmin.
      I welcome you on behalf of all the members and on my behalf to this forum.
      Thanks a lot
      Rangarajan.c

Comment

Working...
      X