பிச்சையெடுக்கும் பிராமணர்..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• பிச்சையெடுக்கும் பிராமணர்..

மயிலாப்பூர் கபாலீஸ்வரர் கோவிலில் regularஆக பிச்சையெடுக்கும் பிராமணர்...!
    The above photo was posted by a brahmin lady in Face book and there were a lot of comments and opinon about this. What the members of this forum
    think about this? Let us know our views also why brahmins have come to this state of begging in public.
    Without any reservation I am posting this and am sure some one from our forum
    could help him wit a suitable job.

Re: பிச்சையெடுக்கும் பிராமணர்..

Shocking. Was the post just the picture or were there any details? Sure she made some comments? Please give further info if available. I am sure after contacting this Brahmin and knowing his qualifications ( if any),some entrepreneurs/philonthropist can offer a job to make his both ends meet.
    A SORRY STATE OF AFFAIRS INDEED IF HE HE HAD TO TAKE THIS DRASTIC STEP.
    OM NAMO NARAYANA!
    Varadarajan

Comment

Re: பிச்சையெடுக்கும் பிராமணர்..

My dear Sri RV. For the last 6days our Cumputer had gone out of order and I could not do anything. Today when it was restored I saw your post with a Vedio clipping. As I did not know how to bring it to be seen I am yet to see that. Now for that poor brahmin. Expect you no other fellow in this forum had shown any interest let alone some sympathy towards him. I do not know whether they are real brahmins or somebody else.. So far no information about him. I am leaving to Sholinghur this sunday and may not be available for another two months, even thru Computer, as I do not have one for myself...Yours PSN.

Comment

Working...
      X