Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEDIA

MEDIA: படித்ததில் பிடித்தது

A biker is riding by a Zoo when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.

The biker jumps off his bike, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly.

A reporter who has watched the whole event asks him, 'Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I've seen a man do in my whole life. I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page... So, what do you do for a living and what political affiliation do you have?'

The driver replies, 'I'm a soldier by profession'

The journalist leaves And The following morning the newspaper reads, on the front page:
    "ARMY MAN ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH"

... and THAT pretty much sums up *the media's approach to our soldiers operating in Kashmir...*
    Last edited by soundararajan50; 01-09-16, 07:18.

Re: MEDIA

Our media? They are better called Presstitutes. Controlled,most of them,by foreign Christian missionary monies most of them are fit to be called,DESH DROGHIES"
    Only afew,like Arnab has a sense of patriotism.
    God save India!
    Varadarajan

Comment

Working...
    X