Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brahmin Forums- mobile app

Dear vadhyar,
    Is there mobile app for brahminsforums so that it can be viewed and studied through hand held set viz. mobile. Is there notification alert in the app so that
    it can be viewed instantly for any new messages. For quiet some time i could not visit the site after palkaichal enquiry as i was busy looking for an marriage alliance for my daughter who is working in california. Is there matrimony alliance possible in this site. kindly confirm.
    A R gopalakrishnan.

Re: Brahmin Forums- mobile app

Sri:
    Use Tapatalk app and select our forum as "brahminsnet"
    Can use the below link to download the app:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lkpro.activity
    Many times I am posting and replying to posts using this app only.
    Note:- If the link is not working( our forum will not allow outside links to avoid spamers and adult content posters).
    open google play store in your phone and search as "Tapatalk" then download and install
    after installation it will ask you to select a forum by searching,
    enter as "brahminsnet" and our forum will be listed with our icon select it
    you can use your user and password (what you are using here) to log in and post or view.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: Brahmin Forums- mobile app

Sri:
      Previously we did,
      But due to lack of much response, I removed all the matrimony forums.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
      Best Wishes and Best Regards,
      Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
      X