Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STARTING 'SANSKRIT LESSONS' SHORTLY

Dear Mr. NVS/Administrator,

You may please recall that at your request, sometime back I mentioned here that I would be posting my 'Sanskrit Lessons' here with effect from either "Ugadi" or '"Tamil New Year's Day".

I regret that there has been only a Luke-worm response from the Members for this 'Call' of mine! Hardly a couple of Members only responded!! As such, I feel that no fruitful purpose would be served here.

Since my regular 'LEARN SANSKRIT MODULES'(An e-mail - based Sanskrit Basics' Course) is likely to be started within a couple of months from now, all those Members who are interested in learning the Divine Language - SANSKRIT may please send their e-mail requests to me (E-mail ID: "Dr. Y.N. RAO" <doctorynrao@yahoo.co.in>) under a copy Mr. J.S. Sastry, my Course Coordinator (E-mail ID: "J.S. SASTRY" <jssastry@gmail.com>) expressing their interest, so as to get full details. Already about three Members(including NVS) have sent their e-mail requests and they were also replied.

It would be appreciated if the Administrator too advises all the Members accordingly.

With best wishes of 'HAPPY SHRIRAMANAVAMI',
    --Dr. Y.N. RAO,
    04/05/2017
Working...
X