PDA

View Full Version : kuzhi tharpanam

kravi21
15-01-2019, 12:55 AM
swamin
need clarity on above. read from threads it needs to be performed outside house preferably near tree or etc.
i need to do kuzhi tharpanam on 16th, and due kind of environment/place where am, have only the balcony space attached to my apartment where i can perform. (it is outside the kitchen). is it advisable to do or not.
if not advisable, can this be done later when i go to india.
appreciate your advise.
dhanyosmin.

bmbcAdmin
15-01-2019, 04:44 PM
Sri:
You can do it in the terrace of the apartment.
If not possible, you can do it in the balcony also but should do punyahavachanam to use that place for further normal use.

kravi21
16-01-2019, 04:41 PM
Sri:
You can do it in the terrace of the apartment.
If not possible, you can do it in the balcony also but should do punyahavachanam to use that place for further normal use.

Dhanyosmi Swamin
please need following clarification
tomorrow 11th day i have to change the poonal. for that in the sankalpam what should be change in the wordings for this as it may not be same as normal sankalpam for change of poonal.
also can i get the shuddi punyakavacham text / procedure (though i have tried searching the forum could not exactly lay hand on this).
kindly clarify.
Adiyen dasan
Ravi

bmbcAdmin
16-01-2019, 05:43 PM
Dhanyosmi Swamin
please need following clarification
tomorrow 11th day i have to change the poonal. for that in the sankalpam what should be change in the wordings for this as it may not be same as normal sankalpam for change of poonal.
also can i get the shuddi punyakavacham text / procedure (though i have tried searching the forum could not exactly lay hand on this).
kindly clarify.
Adiyen dasan
Ravi
Sri:
No change required in sankalpam
It's as normal as done at any other karma.
Let me try to give you the link or a new post with punyahavaachana procedure

bmbcAdmin
16-01-2019, 08:00 PM
Sri:
No change required in sankalpam
It's as normal as done at any other karma.
Let me try to give you the link or a new post with punyahavaachana procedure

http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/showthread.php/2031-suddhi-punyahvachanam?mode=hybrid