Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinda visarjanam

Dear sir,
    I read im smritimukthaphalam srartha khandam that  pratiyaptika pindams can be put in agni after the srartham is over. Now my doubt is as follows: IN WHICH TYPE OF AGNI SHOULD WE PUT THOSE PINDAMS? OUPASANA AGNI OR LOUKIKA AGNI? IS THERE ANY SPECIAL MANTRA FOR THAT? IF IN LOUKIKA AGNI IS THERE ANY SPECIAL PROCEDURE FOR THAT? OR SHOULD WE PUT SRARTHA AGNI? IF IN EITHER OF THESE AGNI WHY THAT SPECIAL AGNI?

Re: Pinda visarjanam

Originally posted by Venkateshwar123 View Post
    Dear sir,
    I read im smritimukthaphalam srartha khandam that pratiyaptika pindams can be put in agni after the srartham is over. Now my doubt is as follows: IN WHICH TYPE OF AGNI SHOULD WE PUT THOSE PINDAMS? OUPASANA AGNI OR LOUKIKA AGNI? IS THERE ANY SPECIAL MANTRA FOR THAT? IF IN LOUKIKA AGNI IS THERE ANY SPECIAL PROCEDURE FOR THAT? OR SHOULD WE PUT SRARTHA AGNI? IF IN EITHER OF THESE AGNI WHY THAT SPECIAL AGNI?
    Sri:
    First of all,
    You post the screenshot of the pages about the above matter from Smruti Muktha Phalam book.

If possible, make pdf of the entire book (many mobile apps are there now to do this) and
    send it to me through email svknvs@gmail.com
    and then quote the pages and ask your question.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190616-230138.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	34049
      Dear sir,
      I have attached the screenshot for that. Please answer my questions sir. It is smritimuktaphalam srartha khandam.

Comment

Sri:
        அந்த விஷயம் மிகத் தெளிவாகத்தானே சொல்லியுள்ளார்கள்?

பிண்டப்ரதானம் செய்தபிறகு,
        யதாஸ்தானம் செய்யப்பட்ட பிண்டங்களை என்ன செய்வது - என்பதற்கு இந்த விளக்கம் அளித்துள்ளனர்.

அக்னியில் சேர்ப்பதை கடைசி வாய்பாகத்தான் கொடுத்துள்ளனர்!
        அக்னி தவிர மற்ற நிறைய வாய்ப்புகளையும் (பசு, ஆடு, ப்ராஹ்மணன்) குறிப்பிட்டுள்ளனர்.
        அதில் தாங்கள் அக்னியை மட்டும் குறிப்பாகக் கேட்பதன் காரணம் என்ன?
        இந்தக் குறிப்பிட்ட அக்னியில் சேர்க்கவேண்டும் என்றால் அதையும் அவர்களே
        குறிப்பிட்டிருக்கமாட்டார்களா?
        அப்படிச்சொல்லாதபோது, அந்தச் சந்தேஹம் வரக் காரணம் என்ன?

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear sir,
          This question arose to me because as agni is different agni. As agni has many types like oupasana agni, loukika agni, etc. I asked you the question. So sir can i conclude that the pindams can be put in a loukika agni

Comment

Dear Sir,
            Kindly do not have such doubts,
            I have already mentioned, if anything have to done in specific
            clear instructions might have given in the shastra itself.

Do not put the pindams in agni which is not in practice.
            Because to burn (six pindams about 50 grams of rice)
            you have to spend minimum one hour with a huge fire to completely burnt it to ashes.

You have many other (main) options do one of them.

Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
            X