PDA

View Full Version : Prayaschittam for poonal position during toilet

Venkateshwar123
01-07-2019, 07:24 AM
Dear sir,
I have heard that we should wear poonal in right ear as niviti when we go to toilet. But iam not able to wear this in office as i wear a shirt. My vadhyar says i can wear it as niviti itself during normal times also as i go to office. Is that correct? Or is there any prayaschittam for not wearing it as niviti during going to toilet? Please kindly reply to me as soon as possible sir.

bmbcAdmin
01-07-2019, 04:05 PM
Dear sir,
I have heard that we should wear poonal in right ear as niviti when we go to toilet. But iam not able to wear this in office as i wear a shirt. My vadhyar says i can wear it as niviti itself during normal times also as i go to office. Is that correct? Or is there any prayaschittam for not wearing it as niviti during going to toilet? Please kindly reply to me as soon as possible sir.

Sri:
What your Vadhyar told is 100% correct.

Venkateshwar123
01-07-2019, 04:39 PM
Thank you sir for your reply. I will wear it as niviti itself when going to office

Venkateshwar123
01-07-2019, 05:19 PM
Dear sir,
But i have wore it as upaviti instead of niviti from my schooldays in my school and till yesterday at my office. I kindly request you to suggest any prayaschittam for that dosha sir. Please kindly reply to me as soon as possible sir.

bmbcAdmin
01-07-2019, 06:52 PM
Dear sir,
But i have wore it as upaviti instead of niviti from my schooldays in my school and till yesterday at my office. I kindly request you to suggest any prayaschittam for that dosha sir. Please kindly reply to me as soon as possible sir.
No special praychittam is required.
Pratachittam is given in the Sandhyavandhanam itself for these kind of mistakes.

Venkateshwar123
02-07-2019, 04:57 PM
Thank you sir. Iam now happy.