Self Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Intro

I am Sankar E N @ ENS ....Now I am living in Chennai with my son Deepak .I am native of Krishnagiri.
    I was working in Federal Bank till 2007 Jan ...I came out under VRS and completed my degree in Astrology from
    Sastra University Thanjavur in 2011
    Reagarding my education I am a B.Sc maths graduate, from Sacred Heart College Tirupattur North Arcot Dt, Madras university in 1974.
    I joined my Bank in 1975 and served there till 2007 . I have a simple and happy family ..my wife, 2 sons and mother aged 90 Both sons are employed and recently first son marriage is fixed. He is an Architect working for an MNC in Qatar
    Second son is a BE graduate working for CTS a software compnay in chennai

Re: Self Intro

Dear Mr.Sankaran your self introduction is nice with a good snap at your poojaroom with a garland on on Periyava's photo and a spl. thanks to your reply to Prqanayamam

Comment

Sri:
      Dear Sankaran,
      It is really a very good introduction frank and clean, which shows about your virtue.
      Very nice hearing that you are also a graduate in Astrology from Sastra.
      Also, maths graduation is a special advantage for astrology where lot of calculations are required.

Every tried to calculate and find the grahas present position by giving time and latitute, langitutes?
      Take care of Astrology and Panchangam Forum and Post all useful and interesting things like Rasi Phalan etc.
      regs,
      NVS

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
      Best Wishes and Best Regards,
      Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear Sri Sankaran,
        Very nice introduction by your self which is plain enough.let this forum have a good start with your arrival.
        Regards,
        Rangarajan.C

Comment

Working...
        X