This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helping Brahmins in need also a Bhagavatha Kainkaryam

Apart from Bhagavath Kainkaryam, we can do some bhagavatha Kainkaryam also.
    I mean,
    All elders are automatically turning towards religious path in certain age.
    But they are having some worries about their children's life and their own old age security.
    To tackle this problem we have to do more to bring youngsters in our circle from right now
    and it can be done by helping them in times.
    The way of help can be like:
    Referring for scholarships, referring for books, helping to purchase some important software or hardware materials,
    helping to give good contacts, referring for placements etc. etc.
    By doing this type of help we can get their respect and gratitude first.
    Then they will definitely oblige our advices.
    Also the mentality to help others in our community also will grow with them.

To do all these things in a very small manner we have to build our membership in huge level.
    Because out of one thousand members one can come forward to help one boy.
    If we targeted to help 100 boys a year, our membership should grow about 10,000 to achieve this.
    So, first bring members of all categories poor, middle class, upper middle class, high class, out standing etc.
    Please discuss more about this in our forum.

Just reading and praising the post is not enough, to show your support, should say something.
    I know few of you are not convenient to type fluently, few of you don't have time to do type.
    But whatever may be your problem to participate, let me know that in short, I will suggest you how to?

Few clues: Writ it down in a piece of paper (Tamil / English / Hindi / Sanscrit / Telugu) and
    ask a young person of your family to scan it and send it to me through email,
    I will type it for you and post.
    Otherwise, just speak and record as voice mail and send it to me.

regards,
    nvs
    I offer my support with contribution
    100.00%
    I offer my support by wishes
    0.00%
    I need some support contact personallay
    0.00%
    I do not support
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Having decided to help, the modality is the biggest help.
    We could do the following two things.
    1. Declare how we are willing to help. We could declare either we are willing to give cash, books, sponser education etc... OR
    2. A sort of "Help Required" section / forum where people could present their case and requrest for assistance.
    Now there are pros & cons with both the options.
    I leave it to the best discission of Sri. NVS Mama, but the bottom line is we need to do more for our community for the position we are in.
    Hope to see some new sections very soon, having known Sri. NVS Mama's eagarness in promoting this good cause.

Regards,

Kausik Sarathy

Comment

First of all we have to build up a group of people who are willing to participate and contribute for this cause then the group will discuss the pros and corns to find out a way to do this fruitfully.

In the mean time we are gathering information about people who are suffering and willing to get help. It will be done through members by spreading the news to their contacts.
      nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
      Best Wishes and Best Regards,
      Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
      X