To see all my posts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To see all my posts.

I would very much like to see all 274 threads so far posted by me,so that I should not repeat the same subject which I have already posted. kindly let me where and under what heading and how I could browse all my threads posted so far. I tried different ways but could not get it. Please guide me.

Re: To see all my posts.

Sri:
    Look at Top Right Corner of your browser and you will find : "My Profile" menu.
    Click on that, it will open your profile, you will get all the information about you (any Particular member of their own).

In the main page itself all your activities will be displayed. Click on the "More Activity" to get more and more.

To view the threads started by you:
    Look at the left side menu, you will find : "Latest Started threads", Click on that to browse all your threads.

Note:-
    Kindly post this type of questions addressing to Administrator and post under General -> General Forum - "Comments & Suggestions" It will get the attention of all administrators, to get the proper reply in time.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
    X