Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop down questions????

Dear NVS sir,
    This morning (20-4-2013) I Was typing a reply to your post under the title "Sree Vaishnavam", in tamil. It took a long time to complete the text and when I was about to post it,there appeared a droped down questionaire--'do you want to stay in this page' or 'do you want to leave this page'--.Nobody will prefer to leave the page once he/she spent a long time to prepare the text. I prefered to stay in the page but again a drop down menu appeared under rituals heading, and stay put there.
    After waiting for more 3/4 minutes since the drop down menu did not disappear, I clicked the other" leave this page."
    As if it was waiting only for this answer the whole thing, my typed tamil text had completely gone. I spent more than 35 minutes to type a full page and the whole thing had become a shear waste. However best I tried to
    recover my diappeared text I could not , since I find no provision in the page. Why all of a sudden there appeared that
    questionaire and what is the big idea behind this question? There may be some valid reasons for this from the forum, but at whose cost. I am sure you will appreciate my sentiments and look forward for your reply...Narasimhan.

Re: Drop down questions????

Sri:
    >>>
    "There may be some valid reasons for this from the forum, but at whose cost."?!!
    Let me know the meaning of this sentence to reply to you?!
    I did nothing to happen this.
    I request you to kindly do not use such pinching words.
    You know very well, that I am refusing several cheques / payments, for which I am not worth / interested.

I also happened to see this type of messages several times, it is not due to the forum,
    it may be due to the browser's inability to keep you stay.
    I used to copy and paste the typed matter in notepad like this situation
    and will delete the same after successful posting.
    Even now, I will just do select all and copy to clip board before clicking the Post Quick reply button,
    and some time I will use the Go Advanced button to see a preview of my typed messages appearance
    and then only I will post. This is for your information.

Also, the plug in given to type in Tamil is 100% made by Google and not by me,
    if anything problem you have to ask google, not me. I just stitched it with this forum.
    It you feel it is hard to use, you can use some other method to type.

Also, I tried to type in Sanskrit, it is not at all working?!!
    What to do?!
    But do not suspect others for everything.
    nvs
    Last edited by bmbcAdmin; 20-04-13, 19:50.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Sri:
      Actually the Tamil Typing plug in is using lot of our server memory resources, by which we are suffering,
      so, I request all members to download some software and install it in your computer, by which
      you can do the typing locally and your time will not go waste.
      So, I am going to remove that plug in to keep this forum safe, and
      do not want to make some more victims.
      Admin

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear sri NVS swamin,
        I am very sorry that you have thoroughly mistaken me for just the word' at whose cost'. It was not at all used to offend anybody and definitely you whom I treat as my Guru. Some how it appears that the word had wounded you feelings, and would request you kindly accept my apologies. Now I find you have completely removed the tamil typing plug using a lot of your server memory resources. I know running a forum is a costly affair and your decision is definitely binding on us.
        Because of some ruptures due to some misunderstanding, I think it is time for me to be more careful in future while using some words. Please forget and forgive.
        With warm regards,
        yours truly,
        Narasimhan.

Comment

Dear Sri.Narasimhan Sir,
          Thanks for understanding our problems.
          Just two days before only I made a vow that I will be selfless, honest and true to every one member of this forum
          without partiality.
          Within a day I am getting a message from a senior member like you, suffered me lot
          and replied like this.
          Kindly forgive me if I have wounded you personally.
          dasan,
          nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear Shree.NVS swamin,
            Thank you for your nice letter which to a great extent smoothened my feeling that I have committed something wrong to a selfless person of your calibre. Let us forget the past and work together to uplift our forum to grear heights.
            With regards
            Narasimhan.

Comment

Sri:
              thank you swamin
              dhanyosmi
              NVS

Dr.NVS

Comment

ஸ்ரீமன்,
                எவ்வளவு பெரிய விஷயத்தையும் பேசித் தீர்த்துக்கலாம் என்று சொல்லிக்கேட்டிருக்கிறேன் இப்போது கண்கூடகப்பர்த்துவிட்டேன் இப்போது தான் நிம்மதியாக இருக்கு இருவருக்கும் எனது மனமார்ந்த நன்றிகள்

Comment

Working...
                X