adiyen's introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adiyen's introduction

Adiyen, a Vaishnavite of Ahobila Matam is a resident of Southern California, USA.

It is a great Bhagyam of mine to belong to this group to exchange ideas that promote our culture and tradition. Hope to be an active participant in the forums. Jai Sriman Narayana!

Re: adiyen's introduction

Originally posted by krisam36 View Post
    Adiyen, a Vaishnavite of Ahobila Matam is a resident of Southern California, USA.

It is a great Bhagyam of mine to belong to this group to exchange ideas that promote our culture and tradition. Hope to be an active participant in the forums. Jai Sriman Narayana!
    Dear Member,
    I could not guess your name from your mail ID,
    Thanks for joining with us.
    It is found you are quite interested in subjects.
    You know or may not know, I am running a yahoo group called vaideekam since March 5th 2000
    and before that I have started a website www.ahobilam.com for the purpose of giving complete details of Rituals
    Poorvam and Aparam.
    I have no much response for that site, I have got about 6000 registered users only in more than 11 years.
    I hope it is because there is no interaction facility with members.
    So, I started this forum where members can directly post there doubts, suggestions and opinion on the spot where
    there is no waiting for approval if registered once.
    Here also, members are having lot of dilemma and hesitations to post messages due to some fear about any trap behind.
    Everyday hundreds of visitors are using this site but only four or five are willing to register.
    Only very few members are posting rarely.
    This situation should change and all members should come forward to post everything what they believe as worth to share it here.
    I hope, it will be done in near future.
    thanks,
    Please share everything with us.
    I also request interested members to become moderator to take some responsibility of this site improvement.
    regs,
    nvs [Admin]

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
    X