Clear All

• Sri.Vishnu Lakshmi Mantra

Sri.Vishnu Lakshmi Mantra

Click image for larger version

Name:	Vishnu Lakshmi.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	34580

This is a Vishnu Laksmi Mantra to meditate upon both Vishnu and Laksmi as one. The two of them can never be separated; where there is Vishnu, there is Laxmi and vice versa. The meaning is simple – I seek the blessings of Vishnu and Laxmi. This is a Satvik Mantra Sadhana.

This mantra needs to be chanted continuously, forgetting about the number of chants, Malas or number of days. The Sadhana must go on with devotion. When you reach 700,000 chants the effects of this mantra will be felt. The beautiful image given below is the Vishnu Laksmi Mantra.

"Aum VishnuLakshmiyai Vicche"

Source: http://www.prophet666.com/2012/10/vi...mi-mantra.html

Mantra&shlokas
    Last edited by Padmanabhan.J; 16-07-13, 21:11.

Re: Sri.Vishnu Lakshmi Mantra

Dear Mr. Padmanabhan,

I feel ensnared by this mantra, I want to chant it. Do you mind clarifying my doubts on this mantra. 1. Can this be chanted by ladies? 2. Is Guru upadhesam mandatory for chanting this? 3. Please share this mantra in Sanskrit so there won't be any pronunciation mistakes.

Thanks and Warm Regards.

Comment

Re: Sri.Vishnu Lakshmi Mantra

renushanji

Thanks for reading my thread an commenting upon it.

I think there should not be any restriction for ladies chanting this Simple Sloka, however please get this sloka initiated by a competent Guru who is well versed in Sanskrit

Click image for larger version

Name:	Vishnu.png
Views:	1
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	33940

Hope it helps

Regards

Padmanabhan.J
      Last edited by Padmanabhan.J; 17-07-13, 03:41.

Comment

Working...
      X