Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• அமாவாசை தர்ப்பணம்

ஸ்ரீ
    அடியேனுடைய நண்பர் ஒருவருடைய உறவினர் southafrica வில் ஏதோ ஒரு சிறிய பட்டணத்திற்கு பணி நிமித்தம் 6 மாதத்திற்கு சென்றிருந்தார்,போகும்போது தேவையான தர்பங்களை தர்பணத்திர்க்காக எடுத்து சென்றது செலவாகிவிட்டது.இப்போது அடுத்த 6 மாதத்திற்கு அவருடைய பணி நீட்டிக்கப்பட்டு இருப்பதால் தர்பங்கள் இல்லை.என்ன செய்வது என்று

என்னை கேட்டதற்கு அடியேன் எப்போதோ புத்தக்கத்தில் படித்தபடி அருகம் புல் வைத்து தர்ப்பணம் செய்யலாம் என்று சொன்னேன். அது எவ்வளவு சரியானது என்று எனக்கு தெரியாது .அங்கு அருகம் புல்லும் கிடைக்காதாம்..என்ன செய்வது என்று தெரியாமல் இருக்கிறார்,

தர்பம் இல்லாமல் அமாவாசை ,மாதப் பிறப்பு செய்யலாமா ?

ஏதாவது விதிமுறைகள் உண்டா ? தயை செய்து வழி காட்டவும்

Re: அமாவாசை தர்ப்பணம்

அமாவாசை தர்ப்பணம்

அடியேன் மேலே சொன்ன அமாவாசை தர்பணத்தை பற்றி ஒரு பிரச்சினையை தெரிவித்தேன்.நமது சபையில் கற்றுணர்ந்த ஆன்மிகம் மற்றும் வைதீகம் பற்றி பலர் இருக்கிறார்களே அதனால் இதற்க்கு ஒரு வழி கிடைக்கும் என்றும் அதனால் பலர் பலனடைவார்கள் என்றும் நினைத்தேன்.ஆனால் அந்தோ என்ன ஏமாற்றம்,யாருமே இதை ப்பற்றி கண்டுகொள்ளவே இல்லை.தெரிந்தும் இதற்க்கு நாம் ஏன் பதில் சொல்லவேண்டும் என்றோ அல்லது உண்மையாகவே தெரியாததாலோ இது வரையில் யாரும் வழி காட்டவில்லை.இதிலிருந்து என்ன நிரூபணம் என்றால் எல்லோருக்கும் எல்லாமே தெரிந்திருக்க வேண்டும் என்று எடுக்கொள்ள வேண்டாம் என்பதே.

Comment

Dear members,
      Kindly go through my above two threads posted on 14th and 16th of this month. Since there was no reply from any member
      of our forum, I posted the same question in english in another forum where also I am a member. To my surprise I
      received quick detailed replies. Now I would like to share that information with you all,ofcourse those who are really
      interested to know. I produce below the original.

"Quote (Originally by P.s. Narasimhan)---
      If Tharbai is not available in a distant place including foreign countries. can a person perform Pithru Tharpanam without tharbai.
      What is the procedure then?

sangom has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Pithru Tharpanam - in the Rituals, Ceremonies and Pujas forum of Tamil Brahmins.

There is a saying in Malayalam which means that if Darbha is not available, then "Kusa" grass can be used instead, and if even Kusa is unavailable then the wild, sugarcane look alike which grows in the wild and is known as ñāyṅṅaṇa (ஞாய்ங்ஙணை) in Malayalam, may be used. Extending this rule, it may be alright to use any leaf of the bamboo family grasses also.

In cities we now get only Kusa grass as Darbhai since darbha growing areas are infested by poisonous snakes including king cobras, usually.

Quote (Originally by P.s. Narasimhan)---
      Many thanks for a detailed reply. If all the materials mentioned are not avaiable ,can a person perform Pithru tharpanam wearing
      a Pavithra Mothiram (Ring) made out of gold/silver or copper. Nowadays for what purpose most of the grihasthas are wearing these
      rings.

"pavithra mothiram" has an art work similar to the pavithram made of Darbhai. But there is no SAstra sammatham for avoiding the proper darbhai pavithram or the koorccams or kattai-pul. One thing that vadhyars do nowadays (because of shortage felt for nunippul) is to use a kattaippul in the place of koorccam; but this is also not in conformity with the sAstras. Instead of the word "koorccE", then the vadhyar says "darbhasthambhE".

Comment

iN GIRI TRADING AGENCY THEY ARE SELLING READY MADE PAVITHRAM AND KOORCHAM . REQUEST YOUR FRIEND TO ORDER ON ONLINE TO GIRI TRADING AGENCY. THEY WILL SEND TO HIS ADDRESS. HERE IT IS AVAILABLE IN NAATU MARUNDHU KADAL.

Comment

Apart from the above centres fresh loose darbais or ready made Pavithrams.Koorchams are available in plenty in Ponnambala
          Vaadyar St, running north to south adjoining the east gopuram and also in between the tank and west gopuram by poor
          brahmins, whose livlihood depends only by selling these Darbai sets. If anyone wants to purchase these darbai sets please
          purchase them only from these poor brahmins. This way we can help them in a smaal measure. This is my humble request.

Comment

The above materials are also available at ayodhya mandapam in west mambalam for sale by poor Brahmins

Comment

Let it be. Ofcourse these readymade poonools are also available before Siva-Vishnu temple, T.Nagar. The importance of furnishing all these details are to help those poor brahmins who sell these items, and those who want to purchase these ready made Dharbai set are requested to help these poor brahmins by purchasing those dharbai sets only from them.

Comment

As far as Supreme Power is concerned, HE accepts a leaf or a flower or a fruit or even water.
                In fact, in our Puranas, it is clearly mentioned that he appears to those devotees who performs
                with complete devotion, because of sinless views or ideas as he partakes in the karma. Therefore,
                the devotee has to be pure and dedicated in his assignments. As far as tharpanam is concerned
                it is a karma and also one pays a gratitude to the ancestors. In some books, it is mentioned
                that the pitru loka is supposed to be on the other side of the moon. However, it is visible to
                the sun on the new moon days. The importance of tharpanam is also stressed in view of
                the pithrus being solely dependent on their progreny to feed them during Sharardham, Mahalaya
                Paksham, etc. Our ancestors used to mention that if the tharpanam is not performed regularly,
                the pitrus may curse us and that one may not have male descendents in the family to offer
                tharpanam in the coming years.

Comment

Working...
                X