X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brahminsnet 2nd anniversary - Awards

Sri:

Dear Members,
    As we have already stated in the introduction of the Brahminsent.com website,
    we wish to share a part of revenue of this website with top position members.

Go through the below statistics and post your opinions.
    Selected Top 10 members will be awarded with a thanks letter and a memorandum.

The selected top 10 members will be sent a personal email to get their contact info.

List of Donors (Patron Members):

Top 10 Rankers :

Top 10 Posters (contributors) :

All the 10 members found in the contributors list (except bmbcAdmin) will be Awarded.

I request all members to post a thanks message for the above leaders of this site.

I wish to distribute the awards with a small get to gather function of all available and possible members of this forum.
    Kind enough to post your opinion Regarding this.
    The venue will be our residence
    Plot No.5, Thiru Vi Ka Nagr Main Road, Thundalam, Behind Ramachandra Hospital, near Porur - Chennai.
    Date : August 15th.
    Time: 4 to 5 pm
    All members are invited.
    regards,
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Re: Brahminsnet 2nd anniversary - Awards

Respected Sree.NVS swamin,

It is really a great idea to celebrate the 2nd anniversary of our famous "Brahminsnet com website" in a fitting manner during August 2013. As I am leaving to Sholinghur on an important mission I may not be able to attend the function. However I send my heartiest greetings in advance and wish the function a grand success which will pave way for all all our members to take active part in the forum activities. This is the culmination of all the hard work put in by our ever active
    administrator.May Lord Almighty bless him with all Anugrahams to add more feathers on his cap...
    With warm regards,

P.S.Narasimhan

Comment

Working...
    X