VEDANTHA DEEPAM tele kalakshepam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VEDANTHA DEEPAM tele kalakshepam

Sri Bakthisara Pathangi Ranga Ramanuja Educational trust @ Tiruvallur had sponsored and organised VEDANTHA DEEPAM tele kalakshepam by Ahobila mutt asthana vidwan Mannargudi Rajagopalachariar swamy. sofar 7 classes are over. In the first 24 classes an over view of Vedantha deepam asgiven by Swami Desikan ,Adikaranasaravali slokam- SHRASHTA DEHEE... will be explained relating it with first 21 pasurams of THIRUVOIMOZHI. UPTO this is absolutely free for all to listen and enjoy.It is uploaded in youtube. i am forwarding the links for the 7 classes.

Introduction

Link for lesson 1.

LINK for lesson 2

Link for lesson 3

class 4

class 5

class 6 link is

class 7 link is

All who are interested in attending VEDANTA DEEPAM class may pl. furnish
    Name::
    Address::
    mobile no::
    e-mail id::
    Acharya parampara to which they belong to:
    Medium of instruction preferred: Tamil / English , to thiruevvul@gmail.com
    To print & release Vedantha deepam Tamil commentary of Uttamur swamy ,on his thirunakshatram day i.e.thai swathy, 17-1-12 THRO UTTAMUR SWAMY CENTENARY COMMITTEE, interested asthigas may please contribute as per their wish and capacity.Please remit this amount to Sri Bakthisara Pathangi Rangaramanuja Educational Trust A/c No. 07353010000 12894 of Sri Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd., Tiruvallur Branch.IFSC code :LAVB 0000735.OR can draw cheque in the trust name and send to Nanda Pathangi,PRR Mini hall,22,Dhanalakshmi street,MGM Nagar,Tiruvallur-602001, INDIA.Can call me on mobile 9629343599 / 9941513007

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS
Working...
X