PDA

View Full Version : Pratah Sandhya Vandhanam - for learners-Video

bmbcAdmin
03-12-2011, 08:01 PM
Pratah Sandhya Vandhanam - for learners-Video
This is a mini file for fast download. This is 220x176 - 15 fps.
Good quality 640x480 - 30fps file is there.
To get this file Join our forum at : www.brahminsnet.com/forums/register.php
and put a request with an introduction about yourself.
This is to reduce the bandwidth usage.
Uw9r2y1b90g

vsrajagopalan
04-12-2011, 06:28 AM
Bruhaspathi Swamin,
Sandhyavandanam taught to us is different from that of some other method. Like we were not taught with anga nyasam and kara nyasam. I do not know how many different version are there in this. some say pratah sandhya should be done only after snanam. Some say " suchr vapi asuchirvapi kale sandhyavandanam kuryath" Which is correct as per pramanam?
Dasan
VSR

bmbcAdmin
09-12-2011, 01:13 AM
Sandhyavandanam taught to us is different from that of some other method. Like we were not taught with anga nyasam and kara nyasam. I do not know how many different version are there in this. some say pratah sandhya should be done only after snanam. Some say " suchr vapi asuchirvapi kale sandhyavandanam kuryath" Which is correct as per pramanam?

Sri:
Dear VSR,
I had not given the anganyasam, karanyasam in this video, because it is for learners or
who have left sandhy vandhnam for a long period and getting trouble to remember some places.

I had given only nyasam before few places where Veda mantras / Gayathri used .

Let there be so many versions, we must adopt any one of it to be a Brahmin.

What you have told about doing "sandhya vandhanam without snanam" the pramanam is correct.
Sastram expects the human should do all karma with suchi, but Sandhya (I mean karma) expects
the karma to be done either way.
For an instance : we are compelled to continue to do the Sandhya Vandhanam even we are in
10 days Kshaya theetu and Sandhya vandhanam should be done at time by one before he started
to do his parents death ceremony.