Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAINTAINING THIS SITE

Dear Sir,

I am almost seeing for the last four months that the target amount for the maintenance of this site as 100 USD and the amount collected as 10 or 15 usd only every month. This site is really very wonderful and useful site for we Brahmins. So I would like every one to start thinking of contributing however small it may be.

To start with I am taking the responsibility of paying one month target amount (ie) 100USD or equivalent Indian Rupee. I am presently in Nigeria and will be visiting India (Chennai) during last week of Dec 2013.

I request the moderator to either give me their address or bank account details so that When I come to India I will fulfil my promise

Once again I request all the members to contribute to their possible level to maintain this site.

With Best Regards

S. Sankara Narayanan
    RADHE KRISHNA

Re: MAINTAINING THIS SITE

Originally posted by gowriputran View Post
    Dear Sir,

I am almost seeing for the last four months that the target amount for the maintenance of this site as 100 USD and the amount collected as 10 or 15 usd only every month. This site is really very wonderful and useful site for we Brahmins.
    S. Sankara Narayanan
    Dear Sri.Sankaranarayanan,
    It is really very happy to note about your interest about donating the site.
    The donation widget is placed to satisfy few visitors or members who is actually willing to donate
    out of their own interest according to their situation and need.
    We (Team, who are maintaining the site) are not expecting any monetary benefits from members.
    We have the facility to collect subscription and any part of the website can be shown or hide from any member easily,
    but we have not activated that program. It may be activated if commercial matrimonial and astrology is introduced.

But, we expecting great help from members by the way of strengthening our site by contribution lot of valuable and most wanted articles, and good contents for our site.
    Also, it will be great help by making our site popular by adding the urls of our site at all possible places in other website,
    it will improve the strength of back links to our site and it will help to keep our site's page rank in top position.

I use this opportunity to request members to post the contents of your own and if you wanted to share any writeup
    found in other websites, then spend little more time to rewrite those writeup in your own words and share it here.
    Also, add lot of images of your own and avoid images of other sites.
    Best regards,
    Admin

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the information. Out of enthusiasm I have send that mail and I request you not to mistake me. I know very well your intention is not to expect any monetary benefit form the members. However I would like to make donation voluntarily and could you please kindly let me know (gowriputran@gmail.com is my personal id) how to make the payment.

I will definitely try to contribute lot of good and useful articles as much as possible.

With best regards

S. Sankara Narayanan
      RADHE KRISHNA

Comment

Sri:
        Dear Sir,
        There is nothing to mistake in this, but indeed this is an excellent opportunity for us to explain our donation policy.
        Please understand that we will not refuse any voluntary donation out of the own interest of anybody.
        But we feel shy about discussing about it and we worry, it may cause for some mental disturbance or reduce the activity of few members, which we want to avoid.

But we most value any single rupee of donation, and we will accept it as a merit / award for our hard work.
        And here is the Bank Account details to add your contribution:

Bank Account details:
        Bank: ICICI
        Branch: West Mambalam, Chennai.
        Branch Code: 6023
        IFC Code: ICIC0006023
        MICR Code: 600229008
        Account Type: Savings.
        Account Name: N.V.Srinivasan
        Account Number: 602301500306

regs,
        nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
        Best Wishes and Best Regards,
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the details. As informed when I coming to India in Dec I will send my contribution for this noble cause.

Thanks and with best regards

S. Sankara Narayanan
          RADHE KRISHNA

Comment

Working...
          X