Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this site

Sri

I am new to this forum hope to gain useful information from all the devotees.

dasan

Re: New to this site

Originally posted by r32499 View Post
    Sri

dasan
    Dear Swamin,
    Thanks for your introduction message.
    Kindly add some useful information from your side to this forum members.
    Most of the members of this site are having trouble using how to post new messages
    and how to reply to messages.
    So, it will take some time to get sufficient navigation knowledge for them to add information.
    I hope so.
    I am posting this reply on behalf of all the members of this forum.
    Who is doing the posting also on behalf of them.
    dasan,
    nvs
    Please Click here to Post Reply

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Sri

dasan
      Dear Swamin,
      Thanks for your introduction message.
      Kindly add some useful information from your side to this forum members.
      Most of the members of this site are having trouble using how to post new messages
      and how to reply to messages.
      So, it will take some time to get sufficient navigation knowledge for them to add information.
      I hope so.
      I am posting this reply on behalf of all the members of this forum.
      Who is doing the posting also on behalf of them.
      dasan,
      nvs
      Please Click here to Post Reply

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Dr.NVS

Comment

Sri

Dear Swami,Namaskaram
        Basicially I am not very learned in sastra and sampradayaa...but if any member on this list need any kind of information from the place I am staying which is Kuala Lumpur Malaysia I will be glad to do so.Sri nvs I would also like to thank swami for all the useful information I gain trough you swami.

adiyen

dasan

Comment

Sri

Dear Swami,Namaskaram
          Basicially I am not very learned in sastra and sampradayaa...but if any member on this list need any kind of information from the place I am staying which is Kuala Lumpur Malaysia I will be glad to do so
          Dear Swamin,
          Let us speak out, don't think that the final version is to be given at the first entrance.
          If we start posting some thing, then some comments and suggestions will be posted following that, we could come to a conclusion
          at one point.
          People are not worrying about posting messages in Facebook, where many great scholars are also there, but why they are much worrying here?
          Now, I made the posting also very easy, Just one can click the "New" text or
          button given at every title.
          It is very happy to get at least one reply from you?!
          dasan,

Dr.NVS

Comment

I am ramanathan staying at Vijayawada. I learning and getting much more information on religious matters through this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramanathan View Post
              I am ramanathan staying at Vijayawada. I learning and getting much more information on religious matters through this forum.
              Dear Sri Ramanathan,
              Welcome,
              Thanks for posting your introduction,
              I suggest that you can post some feedback to previous posting or you can start a new topic to discuss on that.
              No restrictions except adult contents.
              I request all other members to say "swagatham" to Sri Ramanathan.
              Nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

Sri,

Namaskaram

Swagatam...bagunara babu.....
                It is nice to have devotees all around the place....
                When you mention that you are from vijayavada...I remember my father in law who is here in Malaysia...who have mention the name vijayavada.Hope we can share useful information among all the members in this forum.

adiyen

dasan

Comment

Sri:
                  If members are having the knowledge of typing in Malayalam, Kannadam, Telugu can also post their contents in that language also.
                  Before that, some one of that respective language should take the moderator responsibility for that language to assure the quality of the content.
                  I know Telugu to speak but I forgot the knowledge of reading and writing.
                  Also I have some fare knowledge of Malayalam and Kannada also to understand.
                  I was worked in Vizag steel plant for 3 years.
                  nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
                  X