Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to inform - Now I am able to post via Epic Browser

Dear Admin Sir,
    I was getting lot of trouble to post in this forum for long days, due to the fire fox editor was not supporting the text area.
    Today luckily I found I am able to post via Epic Indian Browser which is also a remake of fire fox.
    thank you,

Re: Glad to inform - Now I am able to post via Epic Browser

Dear K.S.Lakshmi,
    It is very pleasure to see after long time.
    I understand it is due to the problem of Fire Fox browser many members were not able to post.

To rectify this error and making it to work again I was struggled very much for the past five days day and night.
    Hardly I have slept about some 20 hours only for the past five days of 120 hours.

Some times, some good thing also will happen while enjoying a bad thing,
    now I have installed few new styles / themes / skins for our forum which may be attractive for members of this forum.

Members can set their default style through their profile by doing the following:

First of all should click on the Setting tab found at the top right corner, then following steps:
    Settings -> My Account - General Settings -> Forum Skin - Select any one from the drop down list -> Save Changes

Here after whenever you open this website, you will be automatically open with your own style.
    thank you so much,
    regards,
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
    X