Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggest Name for my boy

Hi all

I am looking for support and suggestions from all learned members to share good vaishnava name for my son who was born on 01 Sep 2011 @ 06:24 AM @ Bangalore. Hence his nakshatra will be chitrai - 1st padam (please correct me if i am wrong, becoz some astrologer still claim Hastam - 4th Padam)

My questions (rather request)

1) Vishnu or Krishna names as per Chitrai - 1st padam for male boy. As per panchangam it should start with "Pe"

2) Vishnu or Krishna names as per Hastam - 4th Padam for male boy. As per panchangam it should start with "Tha"

Kindly help me.

1 september 2011 - Thursday the Hastham star is there till 8.36 am for Chennai for Banalore it will be still further about till 9.00 am due to late Surya Udhayam.
    So, the Baby should be of Hastham star only may be 4th Padham.
    For Hastham 4th Padam the Starting letter should be in "D"
    like Damodaran etc.
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: Suggest Name for my boy

dear pragaspathy,
      pranams;

my daughter-in- law has given birth to a female child on 27th thursday at 1-57a.m at milpittas,caliphornia(usa)

name of father-thirumalai parthasarathi @saayee-born on 17th october1974at pondicherry,india-visaakha star

name of mother-sowmiya narasimhan

kindly decipher his nakshathra and give a vaishnavite name to the newborn female child

Comment

27th october 2011 thursdat early morning at 1-57am at usa -milpitas ,ca--female child

Comment

27th october 2011 thursdat early morning at 1-57am at usa -milpitas ,ca--female child

Comment

27october 2011

Comment

27th october 2011

Comment

Originally posted by TirumalaiKesavan View Post
                First check the below horoscope - The longitude, Latitude and time everything,
                Conform.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hor.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	33923

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
                please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
                Dr.NVS

Comment

Originally posted by TirumalaiKesavan View Post
                  dear pragaspathy,
                  pranams;

my daughter-in- law has given birth to a female child on 27th thursday at 1-57a.m at milpittas,caliphornia(usa)
                  Month of birth and year of birth was not given.?

Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
                  X