PERFORMING OF VALAIKKAPPU AND SEEMANDHAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PERFORMING OF VALAIKKAPPU AND SEEMANDHAM

SIR, MY DAUGHTER LAW IS PREGNANT AND COMING MARCH MONTH WOULD BE HER 8TH MONTH OF PREGNANCY. HER STAR IS SADHAYAM (KUMBA RASI) AND MY SON'S STAR AYILYAM (KADAGA RASI). MAY I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY, INDICATE THE GOOD DAY IN THE MONTH OF MARCH (PREFERABLY BETWEEN 6th AND 15TH) IN WHICH BOTH VALAIKKAPPU AND SEEMANDHAM CAN BE PERFORMED. AS THE COUPLE ARE NOW IN UNITED KINGDOM AND WOULD LIKE TO PERFORM THE FUNCTION IN UK ITSELF. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AND REPLY ON MY REQUEST.
    THANKING YOU SIR,
    Y/S
    KRISH PANCHU

Re: PERFORMING OF VALAIKKAPPU AND SEEMANDHAM

PLEASE SEND ME THE MANDRA FOR PERFORMING VALAIKAPPU AND SEEMANTHAM

Comment

Sri:
      This post was some how missed to reach my attention!
      This is too late to reply this!
      But, I request members to post a reminder using the reply if there is no response for more than two weeks!
      NVS

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
      Best Wishes and Best Regards,
      Dr.NVS

Comment

There is no manthras for valai kaapu. for seemantham first you must do uthaka saanthi, naandhi, prathisarapantham.and pumsavana and seemantha homam is there. I have given every thing in detail.manthra uchaadanam with audeo and video is only required.

Comment

SIR,
          FORGIVE ME FOR MY OBSTINANCY.
          SEEMANTHAM IS ONE OF THE IMPORTANT SAMSKARAS FOR ANY PERSON ( BRAHMIN ). BUT SEEMANTHAM IS PERFORMED ONLY FOR THE FIRST CHILD BIRTH AND NOT FOR SUBSEQUENT GARPAMS. WHY ?

SECONDLY IF THE FATHER OF THE CHILD IN WOMB DIES ( UNFORTUNATE ), WHETHER SEEMANTHAM IS TO BE PERFORMED. IF SO HOW ?

THIRDLY DUE MEDICAL COMPULSIONS AND OTHER REASONS, SEEMANTHAM COULD NOT BE PERFORMED AS PRESCRIBED. WHAT IS THE ALTERNATIVE. WHETHER SEEMANTHAM CAN BE PERFORMED DURING SUDDI PUNYAHAVACHANAM ?

M S RAGHUNATHAN

Comment

Sri:
            Seemantham is done for the 'Garbam' of the woman and not for the child
            so, it is enough done once for one garbam.
            It is stated in the shastras the seemantham can be done for every child if prefered.
            Seemantham can be done by father in law, brother in law, father or brother or even by the vadhyar
            in the case of non availability of the husband for any reason.
            regs,
            nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
            please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
            Dr.NVS

Comment

WHILE I THANK U FOR THE REPLY, I REQUEST YOU TO ENLIGHTEN ME WHETHER SEEMANTHAM CAN BE PERFORMED AFTER DELIVERY ON PUNYHAVACANAM DAY. IF SO HOW ? SINCE MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN ADVISED COMPLETE/TOTAL BED REST BY THE DOCTORS SEEMANTHAM COULD NOT BE PERFORMED, SHE IS CARRYING TWINS AND SINCE THE UTERUS IS SAID TO BE WEAK THIS ADVICE BY THE DOCTOR.
              I SHALL BE THANKFUL IF YOU COULD ADVISE ME SUITABLY OVER PHONE 09444754145.

WITH REGARDS

M S RAGHUNATHAN

Comment

Sri:
                It can be done on the day of punyahavachanam
                Method is not given in written perfectly, it is only in practice, so, I can't explain it.

Seemantham can be done even the girl is in bed,
                mookupizhidal, vahidu eduththal can be done at bed.
                nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
                X