like tabs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• like tabs.

I find it very difficult to locate the 'LIKE' tab in any of our windows say in original or in reply and we are not able to give our remarks when we want to give a 'LIKE'. Could you please guide me where we could find it... P.S.narasimhan

Re: like tabs.

Originally posted by P.S.NARASIMHAN View Post
    I find it very difficult to locate the 'LIKE' tab in any of our windows say in original or in reply and we are not able to give our remarks when we want to give a 'LIKE'. Could you please guide me where we could find it... P.S.narasimhan
    Dear Swain,
    Face book like buttons are there in every page at the top
    and you could share each posting to face book friends by clicking the share button found at the last row of every post,
    by which your post will be send to all your facebook friends and all your facebook groups (multiple selection is there).
    But there is no such button for our fourm.
    We have another special option to like a post with the name of "Helpful posting" button in every post.
    That is having the count and remarks points also.
    Why should we have one more?
    Also there is a "Thanks" button in the last row to say simply thanks for a particular post by a member
    without wasting a new post.
    I hope this facility is enough.
    If still you are not happy with that I try to add a like button also if possible.
    regs,
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Sree,
      As you said clicking the likebuttonat the top will be seen only by FB friends and not by our forum members. About the helpful posting nobody goes to that level ,find out the ranking and then click on. it will take quite a lot of time and hence nobody uses this frequently. Instead if the LIKE tab is in the posting page itself it will help the replier to click immediately. It is for you as an administrator to decide. A member can only suggest and not compel...PSN

Comment

Sri:
        Kindly let bear the inconvenience for time being,
        we try to find out a new way to locate a simple like button for our forum.
        nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
        Best Wishes and Best Regards,
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
        X