PDA

View Full Version : Dinamani News

soundararajan50
28-03-2014, 09:03 PM
Dear bmbc Sir,
"This track is currently not available" is the reply i am getting since 11.35 am, [even though the news heard by me in the sound cloud site itself] I have once submitted the thread at 11.35 am since no news have come i have deleted the thread. afterwards i have tried the old method by inserting the 10 digit no that also has not given any fruit. could you kindly check and tell me what i should do at least to upload tomorrows news please?

bmbcAdmin
28-03-2014, 10:16 PM
sri:just now I went to bed
let me check it tomorrow morning

soundararajan50
29-03-2014, 07:47 AM
sri:just now I went to bed
let me check it tomorrow morning Sir, while deleting thread there was a caution if the msg deleted some times it may be deleted permanently from the database ,i fear that may be the reason sometimes why i am not able to post it. If so sorry for my action.

bmbcAdmin
29-03-2014, 10:24 AM
Sri:
If any thread once deleted permanently it can not be retained.
No, problem.
Experience is the greatest teacher,
continue with this experience.
regs,
Admin

soundararajan50
29-03-2014, 03:42 PM
Sri:
If any thread once deleted permanently it can not be retained.
No, problem.
Experience is the greatest teacher,
continue with this experience.
regs,
Admin
Dear Sir,
Today i have uploaded the Dinamani News.

From this it is evident that the reason, I presumed for not able to upload the news was in correct.When i open the tab
'sound cloud-hear the world's sounds' On opening i get the message as "Your stream is currently empty. Use Search & Explore to find music&audio to hear." because of this i am not able to know whether the audio is uploaded by Dinamani or not I therefore request you to advice me how i could confirm the position of upload of news by Dinamani. The inconvenience caused to you is regretted.

bmbcAdmin
29-03-2014, 04:05 PM
Sri:
I found there is a problem in sound cloud website itself
I could not hear the news with your given link, it is spitting some error message.

Please use the preview option before a post when you are having doubt about its performance.
nvs

soundararajan50
29-03-2014, 08:37 PM
Sri,
Today before posting i have checked preview and than only posted today's news which is coming clearly, before typing this reply i've checked its correctness. I shall do so before posting every message. Thank you Sir.