Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinamani News

Dear bmbc Sir,
    "This track is currently not available" is the reply i am getting since 11.35 am, [even though the news heard by me in the sound cloud site itself] I have once submitted the thread at 11.35 am since no news have come i have deleted the thread. afterwards i have tried the old method by inserting the 10 digit no that also has not given any fruit. could you kindly check and tell me what i should do at least to upload tomorrows news please?

Re: Dinamani News

sri:just now I went to bed
    let me check it tomorrow morning

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Originally posted by bmbcAdmin View Post
      sri:just now I went to bed
      let me check it tomorrow morning
      Sir, while deleting thread there was a caution if the msg deleted some times it may be deleted permanently from the database ,i fear that may be the reason sometimes why i am not able to post it. If so sorry for my action.

Comment

Sri:
        If any thread once deleted permanently it can not be retained.
        No, problem.
        Experience is the greatest teacher,
        continue with this experience.
        regs,
        Admin

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Originally posted by bmbcAdmin View Post
          Sri:
          If any thread once deleted permanently it can not be retained.
          No, problem.
          Experience is the greatest teacher,
          continue with this experience.
          regs,
          Admin
          Dear Sir,
          Today i have uploaded the Dinamani News.

From this it is evident that the reason, I presumed for not able to upload the news was in correct.When i open the tab
          'sound cloud-hear the world's sounds' On opening i get the message as "Your stream is currently empty. Use Search & Explore to find music&audio to hear." because of this i am not able to know whether the audio is uploaded by Dinamani or not I therefore request you to advice me how i could confirm the position of upload of news by Dinamani. The inconvenience caused to you is regretted.

Comment

Sri:
            I found there is a problem in sound cloud website itself
            I could not hear the news with your given link, it is spitting some error message.

Please use the preview option before a post when you are having doubt about its performance.
            nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

Sri,
              Today before posting i have checked preview and than only posted today's news which is coming clearly, before typing this reply i've checked its correctness. I shall do so before posting every message. Thank you Sir.

Comment

Working...
              X