Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANT TO LEARN SANSKRIT FROM HOME?

Dear members,
    Here is a site,maitained by Sri Chitrapur Mutt where you can learn Sanskrit at your own pace. The lessons are grouped in bunches so you can learn in stages.
    I found it to be well organized and it is easy to understand.
    Any one desirous of learning the Divine Language may please use this facility and learn the Mother of all languages.
    Wish everyone a fine experience in learning.

http://www.chitrapurmath.net/sanskrit/sanskrit.asp.

Good Luck and Godspeed!
    varadarajan

Re: WANT TO LEARN SANSKRIT FROM HOME?

திஸ் பேஜ் கேன்நாட் பி ஓப்பண்ட் மைட் பி ரிமூவ்ட் என்ற பதில் தான் கிடைத்தது பலமுறை முயற்சித்தும்

Comment

No.SIR. I just now typed www.chitrapurmath.net. The site opens. scroll down on the left on quicklinks to -sanskrit and the page opens.
      May be copy/paste from our brahminsnet may not be working. Pl type the website as I suggested and the site is available for all.
      I am glad to say that I had the opportunity to interact with the Swamiji and am thoroughly impressed by his commitment to our Hindu Dharma. I even visited the Shirali mutt (Chitrapur mutt)on the way to Murdeshwar from Mangalore and had theerthaprasadam too.
      Please try and give me feed back if you do not mind.
      Jai Mata Di!
      varadarajan
      Last edited by R.Varadarajan; 05-04-14, 21:18.

Comment

Sir I've tried www.chitrapurmath.net. and i've got the reply twice as Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)

Comment

Something wrong in your browser probably. It is mid-night and I tried 5 times. Initially a window appears telling "Please wait while you arebeing redirected to... and in a second you are on the page. But if you open a new tab and type the same address,the site opens immediately.
          Do not know why it happens to you. Will any other member who tried tell of his experience?
          varadarajan

Comment

Something wrong in your browser probably. It is mid-night and I tried 5 times. Initially a window appears telling "Please wait while you arebeing redirected to... and in a second you are on the page. But if you open a new tab and type the same address,the site opens immediately.
            Do not know why it happens to you. Will any other member who tried tell of his experience?
            varadarajan

Comment

Dear sir,
              To-day at 10.29am i've tried and got the site. I understood what mistake Ive done instead of math i've typed muth i hope

Comment

OK Then. If you know a little of Sanskrit yu can brush up fast,provided you have time.
                Happy browsing
                varadarajan

Comment

OK Then. If you know a little of Sanskrit yu can brush up fast,provided you have time.
                  Happy browsing
                  varadarajan

Comment

Originally posted by R.Varadarajan View Post
                    Happy browsing
                    varadarajan
                    Thank you for the right guidance sir the site is very useful I've downloaded all the lessons only thing i have to spare time to learn sanskrit with full dedication. Sir I've expected some questions or comments about my post number 12130{samskrithakkam} on Thiruppaavai from you. Have you gone through that post sir?
                    Last edited by soundararajan50; 07-04-14, 19:44. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

Working...
                    X