Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changes in the main page?

Sir,.
    Earlier if I am correct one had the easy way to choose the forum/topic to make/read posts,like Anmeekam,Bakthi-pooja-stotrams,news and knowledge to share from the top bars .It is now missing. To read a particular topic post/or to make a post now one has to scroll the quick menu in the side which I find inconvenient. Why not restore the access like it was earlier. like quick links etc we could locate the forum easily earlier.
    I do not know why this change? Was it necessary?
    Put up for consideration\

Varadarajan

Re: changes in the main page?

I second it. At the same time sir because of this change only our members have started using the menus available on both sides which has not been used by many of us so far.
    Last edited by soundararajan50; 05-04-14, 21:37.

Comment

Sri:
      The previous "Forums" Menu and "Rituals" menu are merged in to one and given as earlier in the name of "Forums"
      See the below image to check the list of sub menus under Forums menu.
      This change is done to provide few new items.
      The new menus added are:
      "Graphic Editor" - This name will be changed as "Photo Editor"
      Members can edit photos - pictures to resize, crop, add frame and effects etc.
      This menu also later taken in to Extras menu after coming in to practice.

See there is a new menu "Ext Pages" which means "Extended pages",
      These pages can not be created by members on their own.
      This will be created by Admin, these pages will contain some html layout static information
      like data with pictures or videos etc. including tabular columns.
      and some php layout dynamic information like some calculations, programs to do some
      interactive calendar based calculated output with the user input.
      For example:
      By selecting star, duration, name of the function etc by an user, the suitable muhurthams will be listed
      for the preferred duration.
      Admin

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
      Best Wishes and Best Regards,
      Dr.NVS

Comment

We are very much pleased and highly thankful to you for the changes made. Now it is clear from your answer that our convenience is not disturbed at the same time some more benefits are added{which are yet to be seen and delighted}.Thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
        X