X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE 2GB Online storage to Store your contents

Sri:

Dear [you],

Thanks for your time taken to continued posting in the forum.
    One suggestion:
    Before posting you can use the preview button, to check how will be our posting.
    It the preview does not render a image or pdf or any attached thing, then
    you can decide, that something wrong in your code or the source is not properly linked.

Don't worry,
    I suggest on more thing:
    With your mail ID: you can create a dropbox account using the below link.
    https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NT...rrals_fb_post9
    you can save the images, pdf, mp3, everything in that account except video because it is always better to use Youtube for videos.
    Also you can keep your files in two methods 1.Private 2.Public
    You can share public files, for that he will give you the file url, by which you can use the bb codes to show them here properly.
    thanks
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Re: FREE 2GB Online storage to Store your contents

thanks mama. I will try to use it

Comment

Dear Swamy,
      Thanks for your advice.
      I have already accounts at Skydrive (25 GB), Mediafire and Esnips (5 GB Each) and 4shared.com (5GB). So, adding an additional storage may not be immediately necessary.
      And normally adien do not write directly in Brahminsnet and perhaps when copied and pasted from blogger or wordpress, may be due to conflicting html codes, it may not be properly displayed here. But you know pretty well, adiyen mostly copy and reproduce from old books, typing the contents mostly and as such typing again for Brahminsnet is not possible for me. Kindly excuse me.
      But adiyen wonder why this message is repeated again here when already adiyen answered you in similar lines a few weeks back
      Dasan
      Raguveeradayal

Comment

Sri:
        As a moderator of this forum,
        I think this my duty to request all members to be active.
        This is a hoockup message whenever I member sees the first post of that
        this message will be displayed to get their attention.
        Also, this message is a flash and will not be stored!
        One more thing,
        I wish to indicate that, this forum is having a fantastic system of
        taking up the messages.
        If you copy and paste from wordpress, blogger or any website
        It will automatically updates its html to compatible for its own
        and also it will maintain the same format as well.
        Belos is a sample post I have done it from your blogger website for example.
        But it is actually difficult to post the link if it contains tamil charecters.

I know that you are too busy, it is not convenient for you to post in brahminsnet.
        Kindly ignore that message for me.

எங்கள் தாயார்!

எத்தனையோ முறை எத்தனையோ ஆயிரமாயிரம் பேர்களுக்கு எங்கள் தாயார் அருளியதுண்டு. அவர்களை ஆனந்தப்பட வைத்ததுண்டு. ஆனால் அவையெல்லாம் சம்பந்தப் பட்டவர்கள் அவர்களுக்கு மிக நெருக்கமானவர்கள் என சிலர் மட்டுமே அறிந்தவை.

ஆனால், தன்னுடைய சக்தி என்ன, தன்னை நாடி வந்தவர்களை ரக்ஷிப்பதிலே தான் எவ்வளவு நிகரற்றவள், தன் கருணை எந்த அளவு எல்லாரையும் மகிழ்வித்து உலகம் உய்ய வழி செய்யும் என்பதை உலகுக்கு இரண்டாவது முறையாகவும் வெகு அற்புதமாகக் காட்டிக் கொடுத்திருக்கிறாள். அதனால் திருப்புல்லாணியில் வாழ்கின்ற பாக்யம் பெற்றோரையும் பெருமிதப் பட வைத்திருக்கிறாள்,

2008ல் ஸ்ரீமத் ஆண்டவன் திருப்புல்லாணியில் சாதுர்மாஸ்ய சங்கல்பம் என முடிவு செய்து , சாதுர்மாஸ்ய காலம் நெருங்குகையில் திருமேனியில் நோவு சாற்றிக் கொள்ள, சிஷ்ய வர்க்கங்களெல்லாம் திருப்புல்லாணியில் முறையான வைத்திய வசதி இல்லையே, என பயந்து திருப்புல்லாணி போக வேண்டாம் எனத் தடுத்த நேரத்தில் தாயார் தன்னைப் பாதுகாப்பாள் என்று அபார நம்பிக்கையுடன் ஸ்ரீமத் ஆண்டவன் இங்கு எழுந்தருளி சங்கல்பம் மேற்கொண்டதும், தினமும் கோவிலுக்கு எழுந்தருளி அவள் அனுக்ரஹத்துக்கு ஆளாகி அதன் பலனாய் உடல்நிலை தேறி முதலில் பயந்தவர்கள் எல்லாம் மகிழும்படியாகச் செய்து உலகெங்கும் வாழ்கின்ற ஆச்ரம சிஷ்யர்களையெல்லாம் பரவசப் படுத்தியது முதல் முறை.

இந்த 2011ல் ஸ்ரீமத் அழகியசிங்கரை அனுக்ரஹித்து மீண்டும் ஒரு முறை எல்லாரையும் மகிழ்ச்சிக் கடலில் ஆழ்த்தியிருக்கிறாள் என்றால் மிகையில்லை. உண்மை தவிர வேறில்லை. பெரிய அழகியசிங்கரின் உடல்நிலை காரணமாகக் கடைசி நிமிடம் வரை சங்கல்பம் திருப்புல்லாணியில் இருக்குமா என்று சந்தேகம் நிலவிய வேளையில், தங்கள் முடிவில் மாறாத அழகியசிங்கர்கள், சுற்றிலுமிருந்தவர்கள் தடுத்தும், என்ன ஆனாலும் திருப்புல்லாணியில்தான் சங்கல்பம் என்று இங்கு எழுந்தருளினர். இருவருமே தாயாரிடம் அபார நம்பிக்கை வைத்ததின் விளைவு வந்த சில நாட்களிலேயே பெரிய அழகிய சிங்கர் உடல்நிலை முன்னேறத் தொடங்கி ஆகஸ்ட் 15ல் பல மாதங்களுக்குப் பின் அவரே திருவாராதனம் செய்து சமாச்ரயண, பரந்யாஸங்களும் செய்து வைக்கின்ற அளவுக்கு, மூன்று வேளை திருவாராதனங்களிலும் முழுமையாக இருந்து சிஷ்யர்களுடன் உற்சாகமாக உரையாடி ஆசீர்வதிக்கின்ற அளவுக்கு மாறியுள்ளது. சின்ன அழகியசிங்கர் தினமும் மாலையில் கோவில் மங்களாசாஸனம் செய்து வந்தார். சிஷ்யர்கள் ஆசார்யன் உடல்நிலை தேறுவதற்காக தினமும் தாயாருக்கு விசேஷ அர்ச்சனைகள் செய்து வந்தனர். அகமகிழ்ந்த தாயார் இந்த 60நாட்களிலும் பெரிய அழகியசிங்கருக்கு எந்த விதமான சிரமமும் இல்லாமல் பாதுகாத்திருக்கிறாள். இதோ இன்று மிக அருமையாக, கடைசி நாளின் நிகழ்வுகள் அமைந்து உத்தானத்திற்குத் தயாராகிக் கொண்டிருக்கிறார்களாம். பக்கத்திலுள்ள பரமக்குடியில் பெரிய கலாட்டா என்றாலும்கூட, இன்று சுமார் 70க்கும் மேற்பட்ட சிஷ்யர்கள் வந்திருத்தனராம். பல திவ்ய தேச, அபிமான ஸ்தலங்களிலிருந்தும் மாலை மரியாதைகள் வந்து அழகியசிங்கர்களுக்கு மரியாதை ஆகியிருக்கின்றது. அழகியசிங்கர்கள் மிக மகிழ்ந்து ஆலய கைங்கர்யபரர்கள் அனைவருக்கும் புடவை வேஷ்டியுடன் புஷ்கலமாகச் சம்பாவனைகளும் செய்து கௌரவித்தாயிற்றாம். ஆக, இந்த அளவு பெரிய அழகியசிங்கரின் தேக ஆரோக்யத்தையும் முன்னேற்றி, திருப்புல்லாணியில் நடந்த இரண்டாவதும், ஸ்ரீமத் அழகியசிங்கர்களின் முதலாவதுமான (திருப்புல்லாணியில் அழகியசிங்கர்களின் முதல் சங்கல்பம்) சங்கல்ப வைபவத்தை வெற்றிகரமாக நடத்தி வைத்து அனுக்ரஹித்து இரண்டாவது முறையும் எங்கள் தாயார் தனது கருணையை உலகுக்கு உணர்த்தியுள்ளாள்,

தனி நபர்கள் ப்ரார்த்தனைகளையே ஏற்று வேண்டியதை வாரி வழங்குபவள் அவள். தங்களுக்காக ஏதும் வேண்டாமல், தங்கள் திருமேனி நோவுகளையும் பாராமல், சிஷ்ய வர்க்கம் உய்யவேணுமென்ற ஒரே நோக்கிலே செயல்படுகின்ற நம் ஆசார்யர்களை அவள் இன்னும் பல்லாண்டுகள் வாழ்ந்து நம்மையெல்லாம் அனுக்ரஹிக்க நிச்சயம் அருள்வாள்.

dasan,
        nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear Vasu,
          I used the above link and created a dropbox account.
          Now I uploaded a small photo to use as avatar of me.
          Hereafter I will use this dropbox account to store images and link here.
          Santhanam

Comment

Dhanyosmin Swamin!
            I have activated a new Drop box account with the link you have provided.
            Adiyen
            Sreekrishnan Ranganathan

Comment

Originally posted by Sreekrishna View Post
              Dhanyosmin Swamin!
              I have activated a new Drop box account with the link you have provided.
              Adiyen
              Sreekrishnan Ranganathan
              Thank you so much.
              I have got another 250MB of FREE space because of you.
              Thanks again.
              dasan,
              nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
              X