Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMBC and mr soundararajan anna

Please tell me both of your srimans :

Your some posts are very excellent and I would like to share with my friends or keep it ever safe with my computer. But the text is not getting selected. SELECT, COPY AND PASTE is not working. please advise sirs ....at your earliest.....
    thanks
    adiyen
    radhakrishnan r

Re: BMBC and mr soundararajan anna

Sri:
    It is very simple.
    If you want to email a page there are two options:
    1. Look below the scrolling message you will find a button with +Share
    click on that, a drop down menu will give you many options to share a post including gmail, email, google+ etc.
    There are Facebook share butons also there in the page.

2.You can send the page to your own email also or send copy to some of your friends,
    at the top of every thread there is a menu called "thread tools" by clicking on that you could send a page through email.

nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: BMBC and mr soundararajan anna

Originally posted by r radhakrishna iyer View Post

Your some posts are very excellent and I would like to share with my friends or keep it ever safe with my computer. But the text is not getting selected. SELECT, COPY AND PASTE is not working. please advise sirs ....at your earliest.....
      thanks
      adiyen
      radhakrishnan r
      Dear sir ,on top of every post you will find an option as thread tool if you click you will find second option as email that you can use for emailing to your friends

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by r radhakrishna iyer View Post

thanks
      adiyen
      radhakrishnan r
      Dear sir ,on top of every post you will find an option as thread tool if you click you will find second option as email that you can use for emailing to your friends

Comment

Working...
      X