Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai Ammavasya

Sir,
    When do we need to do tharpanam ? 22 / 23 rd , I believe when the thithi starts that day noon (11am-2pm) we should consider that day for shradda / tharapana ?
    Am i correct.

Kindly clarify me

Regards,
    Venkatachalam.V

Re: Thai Ammavasya

22/01/2012 is the Thai Amavasai
    கர நாம ஸம்வத்ஸரே உத்தராயணே ஹேமந்த ருதௌ மகர மாஸே க்ருஷ்ண பக்*ஷே சதுர்தஸ்யாம் புண்ய திதௌ வாஸர: பாநு வாஸர யுக்தாயாம் பூர்வாஷாடா நக்ஷத்ர யுக்தாயாம் ...............
    என்பத்க சங்கல்பம்.
    To download the Amavsai tharpanam video follow the below thread.
    http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/sh...Tarpanam-Video

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

When we are young and energetic, we have to work hard and earn more sothat our Future will be brighter and peaceful.

Comment

Originally posted by bmbcAdmin View Post
        22/01/2012 is the Thai Amavasai
        கர நாம ஸம்வத்ஸரே உத்தராயணே ஹேமந்த ருதௌ மகர மாஸே க்ருஷ்ண பக்*ஷே சதுர்தஸ்யாம் புண்ய திதௌ வாஸர: பாநு வாஸர யுக்தாயாம் பூர்வாஷாடா நக்ஷத்ர யுக்தாயாம் ...............
        என்பத்க சங்கல்பம்.
        To download the Amavsai tharpanam video follow the below thread.
        http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/sh...Tarpanam-Video

Sir, Thanks for reply. But kindly clarify me, When do we need to do Tharpanam ? Jan 22nd / 23rd . When should we need consider the Thithi, if thithi starts after 12pm .

Comment

Originally posted by sairam79 View Post
          Sir,
          When do we need to do tharpanam ? 22 / 23 rd , I believe when the thithi starts that day noon (11am-2pm) we should consider that day for shradda / tharapana ?
          Am i correct.
          Kindly clarify me
          Regards,
          Venkatachalam.V
          Why should we take that responsibility of calculating the thithi duration and find out the day?
          It is not so that easy and there are many controversial statements of shastras are there, I mean,
          it will find as controversial in the first glance and there will be some exemptions and in depth meanings
          will be there.
          It is the headache of Panchangam preparer, let us find a good quality panchangam and start doing the karmas accordingly.
          We Brahmins are having the belief of following a Guru, we should follow the instructions of our Guru which is the authentic
          shastras of all among available shastras.
          regs,
          nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
          please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
          Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
          Best Wishes and Best Regards,
          Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
          X