Raghavendran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raghavendran

Hello all, I am Raghavendran, studying in Netherlands. :-)

Re: Raghavendran

Dear Mr.Raghavendran,
    Welcome to our Forum.
    It is pleasure to have your introduction.
    As you have stated that you are studying in Netherland,
    kindly share your good and bad experiences with our members
    which will be useful to understand that area.
    regards,
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear Raghavendran

Nice to see your posting. When did you go to the Netherlands? what is the branch of study you are doing and in which university.
      Is education costly in that country. I have heard people going to USA, UK and singapore for higher studies. Now I hear that you
      are studying there. How is the population of the Netherlands? Are people interacting with you?. How are the employment
      opportunities? How is the standard of leaving? Grateful for your detailed posting. God bless you.

pc ramabadran

Comment

Dear NVS swami and Ramabadran ji,

I have been studying in the Netherlands since August 2010, in the university of Twente. Education is costly, but definitely cheaper than the US, UK and Sweden. I am studying my masters in Nanotechnology. Netherlands is a very small country and can only be seen in the map of Europe. The people are quite nice to talk to, though one must understand that there would be some hostile cases. Employment opportunities look good, with good companies here and also PhD offers available.

English is spoken by many, though may not be good. But definitely you can get around with English without a problem. I live in an accommodation within the campus. By the way, my university is the only campus-based university in the Netherlands, and is one of the three technical universities in the Netherlands. Standard of living is quite high. And the work culture is very good. Office times are from 9-5. Being vegetarian is very easy here. We get fresh vegetable during the Saturday market, and also Indian vegetables, spices, etc in asian stores. Definitely a good place to do technical and management studies.

Having a knowledge of Dutch is always beneficial, which will help in understanding things better. Is it recommended, not compulsory to learn.

Regards,
        Raghavendran

Comment

Dear Swamin/Raghavendran

How very nice of you to have promptly replied to my mail in between your busy schedules. I have taken a mental note of what you have described about the
          Netherlands and the various encouraging factors. . However, you have not mentioned about the weather conditions throughout the year. I suppose
          that you are likely to opt for a job placement after you are done the Ph.d. I wish you every success in life with health and happiness.

pc ramabadran

Comment

Dear Sri.NVS/moderator/friends,

I am happy that I have joined this group. Hope to learn atleast a few things more than what I know now and when possible, also contribute.

My full name is S.Sankara subramanian, shortly S.S.Mani. I will be 58 in a few days. I belong to Kalakad village in Tirunelveli dist. By qualification I am Chemical engineer, but by proffession I am an air conditioning engineer.

From 1994 I am in AC business in Chennai as a delaer for Carrier airconditioning and refrigeration ltd. My dealership AIR-O-MATIC SYSTEMS (CHENNAI) PVT LTD is in Adyar.

I am married to Usha and I am blessed with 3 daughters. First two are married and first daughter has a 3 year young kid. We are praying for our second daughter to give the good news anytime now. My third daughter is doing her CA and is wrioting her finals this May.

Thank you all

Mani

Comment

Dear sri.Mani,
              You introduction says how good you are?!
              No many are dare to give there full information.
              It will be helpful for me and many to keep you in good touch!
              Thank you so much.
              NVS

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
              please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
              Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
              Best Wishes and Best Regards,
              Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear Ramabadran ji, the Dutch weather is loathed. Sometimes it is good, sometimes it is damp, drizzling, raining, snowing, and so on. Depends on the season!

Comment

Dear Mani sir,

Really nice to hear from you. We hope God has more wonderful things in store for you.

Kind regards,
                  Raghavendran

Comment

Working...
                  X