PDA

View Full Version : A BOOK OF KNOWLEDGE

bmbcAdmin
08-10-2014, 05:50 PM
Respected sir,
In continuation of my talk over phone, I have attached matter to you regarding my book for sale. Kindly have it published in the website www.brahminsnet.com (http://www.brahminsnet.com/) , to enable members to see and buy my books.

Kindly reply to my mail.
P.S. As assured by me, I shall be sending you a copy of my book by courier.

Thanking you,
Yours Sincerely
Dr R Rajagopalan

I have not seen the book yet to add my comments about it!

A BOOK OF KNOWLEDGE
Title of the book: “SRI VAISHNAVA BRAHMINS OF TAMILNADU” (A historical research study)
Features of the book:

Facts disproving the myth of dubbing the Brahmins of Tamilnadu, as the descendants of the Aryans and other communities as Dravidians
The facts are based on research of historical evidences of the ancestry and origin of all the Brahmins of Tamilnadu.
The challenges to the Brahmins and their response
Critical analysis of the Dravidian movement and the folly of reservation policy.

Special features pertaining to the Srivaishnava Brahmins

The origin of the Bhakthi movement
The Alvars and the temple worship
The Acharyas – their role – the mutts etc
Other characteristic features of the Srivaishnava Brahmins
Interesting and knowledgeable information in the 30 appendices to the book

The book is the outcome of the PhD thesis of the author Dr R Rajagopalan, M.A., B.T.,Ph.D.,.
He was awarded Ph.D by the M K University, Madurai and permitted to publish the book. The foreword to the book has been written by Thiru V R Lakshminarayanan, IPS (Retd DGP of TN). The voluminous bibliography at the end of every chapter is a proof of the quality of the research.
Price of the book: Rs 300/- plus postage
Contact the author for the book: 9444014584