Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tripurasundari-Various Stotras

Dear All,

Greetings and Namaste. A member of my distribution list (from Gujarat) requested me to share a few stutis on Bala Tripurasundari as Chaitrya Navaratri is celebrated in Gujarat during end-March. In this connection, I am happy to share the following rare stotras:

1. Sri Bala Khadgamala Stotram - the source of this stotra is unknown. It is in prose (Gadya or Malamantra) form and embodies Sri Devi in various forms.

2. Sri. Bala Mantra Siddhi Stavam - Mahakala Samhita - this hymn prays to Bala Tripura Sundari for the attainment of Mantra Siddhi. This should be a very useful and potent stuti for all those who are initiated into Mantra chanting and Devi Upasakas.

3. Sri Bala Kavacham - Siddha Yamalam - this is a short Kavacham on Bala Tripura Sundari from Siddha Yamalam (one of the 64 Yamala Tantras).

A few snippets :

1. There are lot of stotras on Bala Tripura Sundari - I am aware of at least 4 Sahasranamas, 4 Ashtottaras, 1 Trishati, 4 Kavachas, and long list of Stavas.

2. There is a Devi Sahasranama in Kurma Puranam. Some people claim that it is also known as Parvati Sahasranamam and Kumari Sahasranama. There is another Kumari Sahasranama as well.

3. Sri Mahaperiyaval Trust has published a book 'Bala Saparya' and it is indeed an encyclopedic work on Bala Tripura Sundari. The above stotras are taken from this book.

May Mata Tripurasundari bless us all.

Thanks & Regards,
    K. Muralidharan (Murali)

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Re: Tripurasundari-Various Stotras

Dear sir,

Thanks for the postings on Godess Bala Tripura sundari, can i get like this in telugu of Bala trisathi

Comment

Working...
    X