krishna13599 Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• krishna13599 Intro

LORD MAHAVISHNU IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WELFARE OF THOSE WHO THINK OF HIM TO THE EXCLUSION OF ALL ELSE AND WHO REMAIN DEVOTED TO HIM ALL THE TIME

Re: krishna13599 Intro

Dear Sri. Krishna,Welcome to www.brahminsnet.comPlease fill your details by editing your profile.
    To do so, click the 'settings' menu find at the top of this page.
    Or you can click hereto go to settings.
    Admin
    Last edited by bmbcAdmin; 03-11-14, 13:10.

Comment

Sri:
      Dear Sri Soundararajan Sir,
      Use the following bbcodes as given below to make proper link.

[hd2][url="http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/usercp.php"]click here[/url][/hd2]

This will be parsed like this: click here
      dasan,
      nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
      Best Wishes and Best Regards,
      Dr.NVS

Comment

SRI, Ihave tried but invain. I couldn't get it

Comment

Sri:
          Please try thinking logically!
          [hd2] is the bbcode which makes the text bold
          [url] is the bbcode which gives the link
          [hd2] will not affect the text in between the [url] bbcode, it will affect only the text apart from that.
          [url] is a bbcode which is used to make a proper link for the given text between that bbcode.
          here [url="http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/usercp.php"] is the left side bbcode format of [url] bbcode
          So, now you copy the full text in the next line and paste it in your reply post and try you will get success.

[hd2][url="http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/usercp.php"]Click here[/url][/hd2]

regs,
          nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
          please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
          Dr.NVS

Comment

Originally posted by bmbcAdmin View Post
            Sri:
            Please try thinking logically!
            [hd2] is the bbcode which makes the text bold
            [url] is the bbcode which gives the link
            [hd2] will not affect the text in between the [url] bbcode, it will affect only the text apart from that.
            [url] is a bbcode which is used to make a proper link for the given text between that bbcode.
            here [url="http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/usercp.php"] is the left side bbcode format of [url] bbcode
            So, now you copy the full text in the next line and paste it in your reply post and try you will get success.

[hd2][url="http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/usercp.php"]Click here[/url][/hd2]

regs,
            nvs
            I am extremely sorry sir I've tried a lot but in vain I don't understand where do i commit mistake

Comment

Dear Sir ,
              To welcome the new members [as per your instruction] I have opened the profile of the new members and found [by clicking the visitors message] that you have already welcomed them and in the case of gansi_127 i've received a v bulletin message that i am not allowed.your further instructions in this regard is awaited.

Comment

sri:
                Dear Sir,
                Any number of Welcome message can be posted to welcome a new member.
                It is not required to open their profile, it should be posted as a reply in the forum where they have posted their introduction.
                I will let you know about checking the profile of members later (after having a self check).
                regs,
                nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

Sri, today i've tried and my all the three attempts were success

Comment

Working...
                  X