• Show
Clear All

• activity stream

where and how we will get activity stream in the newly introduced
    style.There is no provision to click that tab or button

Re: activity stream

Sri:
    It is there under the "Forum" menu, first menu is the "New (Latest) Posts"
    You can either just type the word "activity" in your browser, the latest browsers will fetch and list you that page.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Thank you SREE NVS swamin, for your prompt action.I would request that you conduct a tutorial by way of typed instructions so that persons like me slow learners could refer such guidence whenever they want to proceed with their wok. Hope this matter will receive your attention...Narasimhan

Comment

Sri:
        Dear Swamin,
        It is my pleasure in many folds, if you are satisfied!
        Do not hesitate to ask any such questions,
        I will try to give you the maximum possible instructions with my limited knowledge.
        dasan,
        nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Where and how one could log-in.Thereis no user name,passwrd,login buttons
          where they sould be. Is there any other privision in the page to login.

Comment

Sri:
            It is there in the usual place (top right corner) swamin.
            But, due to the background colour of this style is white it is less visible
            So, now I made a blue background around the log in box to make it visible.
            Let me know about your satisfaction after the change made.
            dasan,
            nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

DEARSree, thank you for details. Even before thesewere visible. Now only the following are visible.'f.connect-welcome-NOTI-my profile-sttings-logout.'
              Do you mean that only after logout the login details will appear.. If so Iam wrong.Pl.clarify. By the way pl.do not consider me as a nuisence. Untill I becom e perfect I think I have to approach now and then.Pl. bare with me till then.
              Narasimhan
              Last edited by P.S.NARASIMHAN; 08-11-14, 11:32.

Comment

Sri:
                Dear Swamin,
                You are correct. Peviously the Fconnect also was not working, now it is working.

Definitely I will not mistake anybody or anything as nuisance but will take it as 'new sense' because they are giving some new ideas to improve my knowledge.

I want more and more members to ask questions like this to make me more perfect while they are getting perfect.

Also, give your comments about the new look of the heading section of this style?!

Now I remember a word from the lecture of Sri.Sukisivam as follows:

"என்னுடைய உபந்யாஸத்துல யாராவது எழுந்து என்னைக் கேள்விகேட்டால் நான் அவர்களிடம் கோவித்துக்கொள்ள மாட்டேன்
                ஏனென்றால், அவர் ஒருத்தராவது தூங்காமல் உட்கார்ந்து கேட்கிறாரே என்று"!

தாஸன்,
                என்.வி.எஸ்

Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear swamin, Thank u for ur reply. Now I want to test it but am afraid if I will be able to login. My user name P.S.narasimhan and pw the new one and e'mail 'psnsimhan@gmail.com' Pl checkupwith your records and confirm

Comment

Sri:
                    Dear Swamin,
                    I could not understand what you are expecting to be done by me.
                    Try yourself changing the password.
                    If failed, notify me through email, I could help you through at any time.
                    dasan,
                    nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
                    X