Brahminsnet.com - Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Latest Info from Administrator.
Warm Welcome to www.brahminsnet.com >>> Fast Registration Limited access only! Click to Register with full access!
View RSS Feed

bmbcAdmin

1. Reasons to Sustain, Maintain and Continue our great HINDU Tradition - OM NAMO NARAYANA

Quote Originally Posted by ravi-iyengar View Post
    Dear All respected Bhagavathas,

As per the topic of this thread, "reasons to Sustain, Maintain and Continue" our tradition, the following points are to be considered for fruitful outcome.
    a) We need to have a common platform (like this brahminsnet forum, to share the views) and meet the members once a month
    b) We should encourage all of our relatives, brothers/sisters, family members to be a member of this forum, spread about this whenever we have opportunity,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Doubts About Archanai in Temple, Jiva, Shradham etc.

Dasan !
    Let me get some of my doubts clarified.
    1. While going to temples, my father used to request the Archakr to
    perform the archanai in the name of the Lord Himself and not in anybody
    else's name. What is the reason behind this ?
    ( I never had the guts to ask him the reason).
    ***Modr***
    All Jivas who are interested in 'Mukthi' are called 'Mumukshu'.
    As per Srivaishnavism, after 'Samasrayanam' one loses all his
    papham and punyam what he had ...
  3. Sama Veda Upakarma 2011 - Group ritual at Bangalore

4. Sama Upakarma 2011- other new source of information

Sri:

Dear Murali :

What a beautiful present ! It is thrilling to hear the Gaayatri Saaman and the Saama VedArambham , which should help
    a lot of Saama Vedhins without access to Saama Veda Brahaspatis in India and abroad . The recording has come well.
    Thank You !

Thanks also for assembling the Saama Veda UpAkarma kramam from Sri Ahobila Matam write ups ( the 48th ebook of the Sundarasimham ebook series , http://www.sundarasimham.org ) and Dr. ...
  5. Sama Veda Upakarma 2011 Tamil, English, Sanskrit

Sama Veda Upakarma 2011
    Sama-Veda-Upakarma-2011 English,Tamil,Sanskrit
    This year Sama Veda Upakarma is on 31st August 2011 Wednesday.
    Sankalpam:
    Kara Nama Samvatsare, Dhakshinayane, Varsha Ruthau, Simha Mase, Sukla pakshe, Thrutheeyayam Subha thithau, Vasaraha Sowmya vaasara yukthayaam, Uthrapalguni (till 10.15am)/Hastha Nakshathra yukthaayaam, Sri Vishnu yoga sri vishnukarana subha yoga subha karana evanguna viseshena visishtaayaam thrutheeyaayaam subha thithau ..... ........
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast