Latest Info from Administrator.
Warm Welcome to www.brahminsnet.com >>> Fast Registration Limited access only! Click to Register with full access!
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. பகவத் சங்கல்பம்

நாம் பணம் காசு சம்பாதித்து பெண்டு பிள்ளைகளைக் காப்பாற்றலாம், தான தர்மங்கள் பல செய்யலாம்; ஆனால் இவை எல்லாம் பகவானின் கட்டளையாலே நடக்கிறது என்ற எண்ணத்துடனே பண்ண வேணும். அப்படிப் பண்ணும் போது கர்ம பந்தமானது நம்மை கட்டாது. ஆத்ம நன்மையே கிட்டும்.

கீதை

அடியேன் இராமானுஜ தாசன்
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. ஸ்ரீமத் பாகவதம்

Quote Originally Posted by sa_narayanan View Post
    வேளுக்குடி ஸ்ரீ கிருஷ்ணன் ஸ்வாமிகள் பொதிகை டீவியில் தினமும் காலை 6-30 முதல் 6-45 வரை ஸ்ரீமத் பாகவதம் உபன்யாஸம் செய்து வருகிறார். ஃபிப்ரவரி 2-ஆம் தேதியிட்டு ஜனவரி 26-ஆம் தேதி கடைகளில் வரும் துக்ளக் இதழில் அவர் ஸ்ரீமத் பாகவதம் குறித்து வாரந்தோறும் எழுத இருக்கிறார்.

துக்ளக்கில் பாகவதம் படித்து ஸ்ரீகிருஷ்ணன் பகவானின் அருளாசிகளை பெறுங்கள்.

SA Narayanan
    14-01-2012
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hi to all!!!

Hey hi !!!
    Am Goutham. Doing my MCA in SRM University. This is my first post in this. and i hope this wil be a great site ever for brahmins!!
    Thnx fr creating the site..
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Reasons to Sustain, Maintain and Continue our great HINDU Tradition - OM NAMO NARAYANA

Quote Originally Posted by ravi-iyengar View Post
    Dear All respected Bhagavathas,

As per the topic of this thread, "reasons to Sustain, Maintain and Continue" our tradition, the following points are to be considered for fruitful outcome.
    a) We need to have a common platform (like this brahminsnet forum, to share the views) and meet the members once a month
    b) We should encourage all of our relatives, brothers/sisters, family members to be a member of this forum, spread about this whenever we have opportunity,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Should we change the way of eating thrice a day and go for smaller meals ?

yes, try it and experience a reduction in weight, stress and a new level of energy . !smaller meals every two hours keep you active throughout the day and will not lead to health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure etc.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast