Brahminsnet.com - Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Latest Info from Administrator.
Warm Welcome to www.brahminsnet.com >>> Fast Registration Limited access only! Click to Register with full access!
  • Objective of Brahmins Mutual Benefit Centre

Dear one and all,
    This Forum is created for the benefit of all brahmins all over the world.

Objectives of this Portal:

There are several sub categories under the head Brahmins. But they are all having many common features and behaviors.
    The main common feature is : Vedas.
    There are mainly three philosophies among all brahmins. But all are accepting Brahmam and Vedas.

We should try to find several factors and reasons to unite than finding controversies. So, I feel we are all having many things to share among us like
    Friendship
    Relationship
    Love
    Family
    Festival
    Traditions
    Sastram
    Sampradayam
    Rituals
    Religious
    Technic s
    Knowhows
    Songs
    Musics
    Arts
    Language

etc. etc.

So, find one are many reasons and ways to share all your products, inventions, find outs, thought provoking s here.
    It is your home. You can freely enjoy this forum to share all.
    This forum is highly featured with latest technics.
    You can post your matter with full of images, videos, audio limitless.

The main thing is:
    By exchanging everything among us we should be benefited by each other.
    Most of our community earnings should go to our own community people.
    We should try to give a chance to our community person first, then we should try outside.
    We should together try to uplift our own community people by all our activities.
    Find out people youngsters of our community who are all suffering to survive near to you
    and bring them here, by tracing out some specialty, ability from those people, we can give some hope to come up.

Post your views.
    thanks for visiting.
    NVS

I am happy to announce you all about a new portal
    http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/

Site Title: Brahmins to share Communal,Social,Religious,Technical,Love...Everything.

Brahmins Mutual Benefit Centre - Manage to share all possible tradings & services between brahmins-priority to lift our community people on the way.

I request you to kindly visit this page where I put some important information about a new website with powerful Bulletin Board.
    All members can interact with one another. Create and manage your own groups. Write blogs, Post forums, Place matrimonial & all classified advertisements.
    Everything FREE of cost to reach 100% targeted people.
    Hundreds of categories created to find everything in few clicks.
    Visit: http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/

Brahmins help
    Brahmins marriage
    Brahmins rituals
    Brahmins cooks
    Brahmin marriage contractors
    Brahmin youths
    Brahmin recipes
    Brahmins matrimony