Brahmins attacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brahmins attacked

When brahmin priests were attacked. And their sacred threads cut why of evev a single soul raised his voice and condemned the incident. Are they afraid of these hooligans. We must be ashamed of ourselves. You talk only in papers. If somebody even an urchin shout DOY you fellows will run away from the scene. That is how we are degradi ng. Ourselves. Shame.

Re: Brahmins attacked

ஶ்ரீ:
    தாக்குபவர்களை எதிர்த்துத் தாக்கவேண்டும் அல்லது குறைந்தபட்சம் தடுத்துக் காக்கவேண்டும்
    என்றுதான் எல்லாருமே எண்ணுகிறார்கள். ஆனால், தாக்குவது ஒரு வெறிகொண்ட கூட்டம் எனில்
    சாத்வீகமாக வளர்ந்து வாழ்க்கை நடத்தும் ஒரு ப்ராமணனால் எப்படி எதிர்த்துத் தாக்க முடியும்?!

கரும்புக்கொல்லையில் புகுந்த மதயானையை அடக்க நினைத்த சிறுபிள்ளைத் தனமாகத்தான் முடியும்!!

வினை வலியும், தன் வலியும், மாற்றான் வலியும்,
    துணை வலியும், தூக்கிச் செயல். - குறள்.

சொல்லுதல் யார்க்கும் எளிய அரியவாம்
    சொல்லிய வண்ணம் செயல். குறள்.

என்.வி.எஸ்

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

I am using a tablet here and so could not give a detailed reply in Tamil.to the above post. Anyway I stand by my views about brahmins who are cowards.I will keep this matter pending and as soon as I return to chennai I will give my reply. Till then please bear with me.

Comment

Saathveegam is traditions to Brahmins, ultimately, the results are like this only. We have to protest our condemn to this act.
        Moreover, THAMBRAS is taking severe actions by dharna, aarpattam, filed case against culprits - has been already taken.
        Without knowing the developments, we should not say something. As a brahmin, we can condemn any action like this,only in paper, other than what we do. We are not terrorists - no criminal cases against Brahmins, we are law-binders, we brought
        up like that. Lastly we can do one thing. We are pray the Almightly to teach a lesson to those culprits. That SABHAM
        will definitely reach those people.

Comment

Well said.But still let us see what Sri.Narasimhan suggests after returning to HQ.We cannot take swords and sticks like thry show in movies.We can file cases against the culprits if we have witnesses WHO WILL TESTIFY (?).
          Write to media/ give media video clips as uploadong is easy nowadays with mms messaging..
          But one thing is sure, WE HAVE TO REACT IN SOME FORM OR THE OTHER.
          varadarajan

Comment

Latest developments : from my inbox:
            மயிலாப்பூரிலும் மாம்பலத்திலும் பிராம்மண குருக்கள்களைத் தாக்கிய திராவிடர் கழக குண்டர்கள் அனைவரும் கைது செய்யப்பட்டுவிட்டனர்.

உடனடி நடவடிக்கை எடுத்து குண்டர்களை வளைத்துப் பிடித்த சென்னை மாநகரக் காவல்துறைக்கு மனமார்ந்த பாராட்டுக்களும் நன்றிகளும்.
            Rajesh Rao ArunPrabu Hariharan Ramakrishna Gauthaman Karthik Lakshminarasimman Srinivasan Ramakrishnan B.r. Haran

Comment

Mr Varadarajan and Mr.Moorthy iyer.
              Please sedo not preach saathveekam to others.That is not the sole property. Of brahmin. It is common for all human beings. Could you tell how many political parties condemned the incident and supported brahmins. Not even a single party including ADMK . But still.Thambraas asked all brahmin community to vote for them in all elections. Could Mr iyer tell where' when those useless fellows conducted dhar a. Arpaattam and filed cases.They have not anything other than posting some wall posters praising police for prompt action by them not because of their filing cases.The case was filed by the. Samepurohit with the help of some neighbours.Now you say that those hoologans were arrested.what is the future course of action. By the police. Are they going to file cases against them and see they are put bebind the bars or released on bail or released with warning. Let us wait and see.

Comment

Mr Iyer dontbe in a hurry to come to any conclusion. You said the information was in yourinbox
                . why in your inbox. Is it not a public information. You gave some names of informents. Who are they.wherefrom they collected these informations These are all mute questions anybody wants to know the answer eagerly.Anyway thank you for the information. Any more authentic information received in your inbox may be let known to other members..Cheers.

Comment

Mr.Narasimhan,
                  I am not advising saatweekam. What will you do? Kindly tell me.
                  I have forwarded a news item with Dr.Subrahmanyam Swamy's statement mentioning this atrocity to the media.
                  Yes, I have sent it to Sri.Arnab Goswamiji, who I feel is a sincere man.requesting him to study this and do justice.
                  So instead of commenting "just nothing is being done, we are cowards etc., etc., " why dont you and everyone who is a brahmin shoot out mails with the paper cutting details to Timesnow TV.
                  SRI ARMAB GODWAMI's mail ID ad per the internet is
                  info@timesnow.tv
                  Icall upon all brahmins to do this at least, it is saatvik, it is as per present times to highlight in the media.
                  Hoping many would follow my suggestion,
                  varadarajan
                  Attimes mails dont go if inbox is full, maybe,
                  fax no is: 91-22-24931341
                  Last edited by R.Varadarajan; 29-04-15, 17:04.

Comment

MrVaradarajan sir, Oflate you are not reading my posts inits perspective but from a different negative angle..Because ofthis you always misunderstand my posts. Let it be. I nowstop with this post . I assure you there will be no posts from me in this matter.Let somebody go to the hell if they prefer and why zhould I bother about them. Thank you .

Comment

Dear Sir,
                      AAs usual you get angry quickly.Read what I had written.I just asked what you would do? Nothing else.Criticizing is one thing, concrete duggestions another.Please suggest what to do? As Iyer had written we can't retaliate violently.There are other means, that was what I suggested.
                      Rather, it is you who quickly jump to conclusions and decide hastily.
                      Ok, me too will stop commenting but, will it help our community? If constructive criticism/comments are barred, then we won't progress.

I leave it to the members to decide whether I was harsh or unparliamentary.
                      I rest,
                      varadarajan

Comment

Dear sri Varadajan. You are my best friend. I always consider dexchanve of views between good friends are sometime harsh and combati ve. Dont u agree with me. Let us carry on.Dontleave it pmembers. They may think that we two are fighting cocks or bulls or goats.
                        Last edited by P.S.NARASIMHAN; 02-05-15, 07:30.

Comment

dear swamin, both are discussing matters from the beginning nicely. But now it turns. without turning the main issue,
                          kindly continue discussion so that we may get new idea or formula to be adopted. Discuss the future steps to be taken
                          as a community person, any resolution to be taken or sending recommendation to the community association or sending
                          mass protest by way of sending of compliant to whom, etc. The decision, which arrives, I am ready to follow. thank you. ggmoorthyiyer

Comment

Working...
                          X