X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• காணாமல்போனவை

Re: காணாமல்போனவை

Dear PSN,
    WHAT A NICE COLLECTION OF THE GOLDEN PAST!!!!
    YOU HAVE made us all go back in time, to our childhood.We are struck with nostalgia.Especially when we think of the value these coins had compared with the present day coins.And the Jatka, tram, hand riksha , Maattu vandi etc.
    Thanks for reminding us of the golden age.
    Varadarajan
    Last edited by R.Varadarajan; 30-09-15, 03:47.

Comment

Hi, how many of you have noticed that "thondi kaalana"ஓட்டை காலணா (தொண்டி காலணா). In those days most of the engg.workshops used this kaalana as washers.

Comment

Dear sri RV and SR, Thank you both for your nice replies. I am sure you must be watching the nil response from said to be more than10000.members except we four. I think here only quantity counts rather than quality. Are not the other thousands of members interested in various types of postings made by us. For the same kaannamal ponavai heading by me in the FB there were more than1500 responses of likes,comments,and shares.whereas in this forum it is better to keep quite. This is just to draw your attention Still more and more likes,commentsand shares are pouring in.PSN
        Last edited by P.S.NARASIMHAN; 30-09-15, 12:39.

Comment

Dear PSN,
          Here follow Lord Krishna:
          "KARMANYAY VAAADHIKAARASTHE ...........MA PHALESHU KADHAACHANA.." Do your work without expectations!!!
          OK?
          Varadarajan

Comment

Working...
          X